PDA

View Full Version : Mag Partners

DeadlyWinter
Jun 21, 2012, 04:50 PM
So I believe we get our floating companions at level 10 right? My question is when we get them do we have immediate access to the limit break attack (I call it that) or do we have to feed the mag to level it up?

Soul Guardian
Jun 21, 2012, 04:52 PM
You get the quest for them at level 5, now. It's not the same as CB was.
And no, you can't use photon blast until you raise it enough to evolve to a higher form.

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 04:54 PM
I'm going to add that the level that they gain that skill varies for different types of mags. But it will be when they evolve, which is anywhere from mag level 30 to level 50.

PSO Addict
Jun 21, 2012, 04:54 PM
I believe level 30 is the new level they obtain photon blasts.

Soul Guardian
Jun 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
To add even more, yes 30 is the first evolution. I believe they evolve again at 50, and the current level cap on them is 99 (though it will be higher eventually)

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 04:57 PM
To add even more, yes 30 is the first evolution. I believe they evolve again at 50, and the current level cap on them is 99 (though it will be higher eventually)

They may not have their first evolution until level 50. And there is no second evolution currently up to the cap of 99. Its dependent on what stats you are raising when they evolve.

Atomsk88
Jun 21, 2012, 05:52 PM
Any info on where to start that quest at level 5? Sorry if such a topic exists, I searched for it but only found the 2 mag guides in the other section (and a quick look over them didn't seem to say where the quest starts).

Thanks!

MisterFruiz
Jun 21, 2012, 05:56 PM
I have a big problem.
I have finish that koffee quest but i dont have any Mag. :-(

Itsuki
Jun 21, 2012, 05:59 PM
I have a big problem.

Are you sure you finished the right coffee quest? She has several for various different things. It should start "マグライセンス" (mag license). Also, keep in mind that your mag is not in your inventory. There is a separate mag interface.

Atomsk88
Jun 21, 2012, 06:00 PM
I have a big problem.

Thanks for indirectly answering my question :P

Now to go start said quest. :P

MisterFruiz
Jun 21, 2012, 06:02 PM
Yes thats the right quest, i am sure.
I have looking everywhere, i cant find him.
But maybe i still miss the good menu, can you tell me where is that mag interface?

Atomsk88: That should help: http://bumped.org/psublog/

Atomsk88
Jun 21, 2012, 06:07 PM
Much appreciated, thanks!

MisterFruiz
Jun 21, 2012, 06:11 PM
Oh sorry, i just find him.
I am so stupid. Thanks for the help anyway!

Soul Guardian
Jun 21, 2012, 06:30 PM
They may not have their first evolution until level 50. And there is no second evolution currently up to the cap of 99. Its dependent on what stats you are raising when they evolve.

unless bumped is lying, they lowered the first evolution level to 30. I was mistaken about the second evolution (since they had been showing them off)

thablinksta
Jun 21, 2012, 07:12 PM
I have a big problem.

Its confusing, when you finish the quest, you get the mag, but its in a tricky part of the menu.

Hit ESC and look at the option all the way on the left and select the third option down. This is the menu where you equip the mag and feed it =]

DeadlyWinter
Jun 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
So I hit level 5 and I took the mission from that npc... since it's in another language and i can't copy and paste to google translate... where do i go after accepting it?