PDA

View Full Version : pretty stuck

Rhypht
Jun 21, 2012, 06:51 PM
So I've been accepting client orders and doing my best to finish them, but I believe I'm stuck now. I have the first four forest missions open, the last three have client orders attached to them. The final one (the one that ends in a Code:Arrest with the rappies) is now timed. However, I've beaten it in under four minutes and it is still this way. The girl in the quest lobby gave me a quest to give something to my mag, which I did, and it now says that I can turn it in, but when I do turn it in, I get some message that stops me from doing so. As a result, she is there, with the green symbol above her, but I cannot turn the CO in. I also have a CO open from Afin (it's the third one) from what I understand, you just have to assign a PA to a weapon pallette. I've done this, and it will not show it as completed. I have a few other client orders out as well, but I can't seem to figure out how to complete any of them. Anyone have any pointers?

BIG OLAF
Jun 21, 2012, 06:53 PM
I think a lot of the Client Orders are a bit fuck'd right now. I can't even unlock the Cave quests, because Koffie stopped offering new client orders after her initial two.

djizomdjinn
Jun 21, 2012, 06:54 PM
Check to make sure that the Client Orders don't require a certain Partner with you in order to complete them? Generally it's the person who gives you the request. If it was the same in the CBT, there should be a switch somewhere in the teleporter room that lets you add people to your party.

(Currently waiting to get into Ship 2, so I don't have firsthand experience though other than the CBT)

Scrub
Jun 21, 2012, 06:57 PM
When i get stuck it's usually in a more literal sense of the word.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/jSPSs.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Rhypht
Jun 21, 2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah I've tried adding others and it didnt work. It may just be some beta bugs or something. Another big issue I've been having is with those in-quest icons that trigger cutscenes. I have no idea what they're for, and I've seen every one of them about 10 times each now.

Coatl
Jun 21, 2012, 07:13 PM
Waiting on an English patch to make everything simpler.

Silenttank
Jun 21, 2012, 07:56 PM
You need to beat it in under 12 minutes with an S rank as well to complete it.