PDA

View Full Version : GC: Did Anyone Actually See Z-Slash Stop Falling?

Olorin
Mar 23, 2003, 12:36 PM
Did anyone actually see Z-Slash stop falling last night? I was one of those unlucky people, who thought to play it safe they would get there an hour early. Of course, that wasn't good enough. The Lobbies on Antares 8 were full until Lobby 3, so I went there and over to the Transporter and started to continuesly press 'A'. After about 10 minutes I got bored and tried to get into Lobby 2, and in there there was at least five to ten people inside the transporter all trying to get into Lobby 1. So I left and came back later where there was still ten people sitting in the Transporter. It was finally time for Z-Slash to stop falling and no one had gotten in so I left. So I was wondering if anyone saw it happen? And there was also some rumor of a speech Z-Slash was going to give so did that happen also?

goaliedude10
Mar 23, 2003, 12:43 PM
No, but I saw him today standing on a platform type thing.

CrazyJ
Mar 23, 2003, 03:22 PM
I thought everyone new that Choice searching and "Meet user" worked to get into full lobbies?

You coulda seen it, lol.

So really though...what's worse a guy taking a bet to repeatedly fall online on PSO or people wanting to go see him?

Auracom
Mar 23, 2003, 03:26 PM
Don't forget about Santa!
Whats with those guys... I'd rather play all that time than just fall over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... and over

Olorin
Mar 23, 2003, 03:46 PM
I thought everyone new that Choice searching and "Meet user" worked to get into full lobbies?

You coulda seen it, lol.

So really though...what's worse a guy taking a bet to repeatedly fall online on PSO or people wanting to go see him?

Actually it works to get you into full Blocks, not Lobbies. For instance lets say Antares 8 was full, and Lobby 1 in it was full, and I have a friend in Antares 8 Lobby 1. If I tried to meat him, it would let me into Antares 8, but not to Lobby 1. It would put me in the next Lobby in Antares 8 that wasn't full.

And I didn't really care to see him, I just wanted to know if anything happened.

Forever Zero
Mar 23, 2003, 03:52 PM
I made it into lobby 1 to see the end. He did give a nice speach. I thought it was pretty funny how the whole lobby sat down and got quiet so he could give his speach XD I think someone there was suppose to make a recording of it to post on the internet.

Getintothegame
Mar 23, 2003, 04:34 PM
I did, I saw both!

He did it in lobby 1 and 2.

Foggy_Pete
Mar 23, 2003, 05:47 PM
i wasnt there but i did play a game with him afterwards. all the way to lobby 3 the teleporter was crowded around like it was a bug light

Blenjar
Mar 23, 2003, 06:42 PM
I wonder what he said.

BeatZero
Mar 23, 2003, 07:48 PM
maybe he admitted to being a tool.

sorry, just think this whole falling thing is stupid.

Getintothegame
Mar 23, 2003, 08:12 PM
His speech, I'll get him to post it later.

Nerd
Mar 23, 2003, 08:49 PM
Wow, am I ever out of the loop...

Sedyne
Mar 23, 2003, 10:52 PM
I find that stuff to be much more annoying than funny at all. I was somewhat hoping they get corrupted. Level 18 but still ;P

Getintothegame
Mar 23, 2003, 11:59 PM
On 2003-03-23 19:52, SeanX930 wrote:
I find that stuff to be much more annoying than funny at all. I was somewhat hoping they get corrupted. Level 18 but still ;P

I just found that EXTREMELY offensive. They fell FOR the corrupted. One was doing it for the money and the corrupted. (Z-Slash) And the other (EHK) was doing it for the corrupted. They were showing ST something...

And why would you want someone to be corrupted?
(Lemme cool down for a minute)

EDIT: Also, why was it annoying? You could:
1. Ignore them.
2. Fix the camera away from them
3. Go to lobby 2, 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-03-23 21:00 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Mar 24, 2003, 12:38 AM
Some people really need to get a life. -Shrugs-

Cloud_01
Mar 24, 2003, 12:49 AM
Just let them be and do what they want. There not doing anything to you.

As long as they do nothing to harm you, there's no reason to complain. Like getintothegame said, you can always just ignore them, or just leave the lobby. It doesn't take much to do that.

CajunSamurai
Mar 24, 2003, 12:59 AM
That was... legendary. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I missed his lobby 1 speech, but he was nice enough to do it not only in lobby 2, but lobby 3 as well. Here's a fullscreen snapshot that I cranked up to 200% size:

http://www.cox-internet.com/ghiltz/PSO/DontAsk.jpg

Yeah... that was an interesting night.

Getintothegame
Mar 24, 2003, 01:06 AM
Lobby 3 also!?

CajunSamurai
Mar 24, 2003, 03:50 AM
Yeah, but it seemed like most the people in that lobby were ones from lobby 2... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Thus, a lot of them were goofing off, running up to the stage and using symbol chats repeatedly, ugh.

Sedyne
Mar 24, 2003, 08:38 AM
On 2003-03-23 20:59, Getintothegame wrote:

On 2003-03-23 19:52, SeanX930 wrote:

I just found that EXTREMELY offensive. They fell FOR the corrupted. One was doing it for the money and the corrupted. (Z-Slash) And the other (EHK) was doing it for the corrupted. They were showing ST something...

And why would you want someone to be corrupted?
(Lemme cool down for a minute)

EDIT: Also, why was it annoying? You could:
1. Ignore them.
2. Fix the camera away from them
3. Go to lobby 2, 3.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-03-23 21:00 ]</font>

Hey if I knew that then well, the more power to them. I thought they were just doing it for attention. It did work, but to me got annoying.