PDA

View Full Version : Multi Party Area crash

Jetto
Jun 21, 2012, 07:22 PM
As you can guess I have a problem. Since the Open beta, each time I enter a multi party area the game will crash. I can crash 2 second after entering that section or 5 min later. I think it depends on how many player are in the field with me. Windows give me a message about my driver having problem but I doubt it since in CB everything was ok. In CB I was lagging ALOT more than now. If my Graphic is really the problem, why it never happened during CB ?

I already tried to install the lates driver and the repair fonction. Any ideas ? :x

Chives
Jun 21, 2012, 07:24 PM
you're not using an intel driver by any chance are you?

Jetto
Jun 21, 2012, 07:27 PM
Yes I am... and a bad one at that.

Chives
Jun 21, 2012, 07:32 PM
I'm guessing the game crashes in multi-party areas when a text bubble pops up, right?

You need to check on the intel website to be sure your driver is up to date. Sometimes windows says it is and wont update any further even though there are newer updates available. What year was the last update for you driver?

Jetto
Jun 21, 2012, 07:34 PM
it seems like it's when bubbles appears. I already downloaded the last version. I guess I will check again later to be sure since I'm kinda busy at this moment. it's still weird that it never happened during CB. I wonder if it's because of the English patch...