PDA

View Full Version : Game Start Launcher Update Freeze?

_Vyser_
Jun 21, 2012, 08:31 PM
When I hit the "ゲームスタート" button in the launcher, it seems to lock up on the updater. The top of the 3 bars is always slightly full; it stays in that position for a long time, and hasn't shown any signs of moving. Anyone else having this problem?

ashley50
Jun 21, 2012, 08:32 PM
nope...no problem at all.

Junkboy
Jun 21, 2012, 08:51 PM
nope...no problem at all.

Ditto, my update just finished and got to log in but ship 2 creations are down again.

Sol_B4dguy
Jun 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Patch server might be running into issues. I've decided to just wait till tomorrow to try playing at all; first day shenanigans and all that.

Zero_Virus_X
Jun 21, 2012, 10:02 PM
you need to let the blue bars fill

If you didn't patch during pre-op it could take a few hours.

Ragil666
Jun 21, 2012, 11:20 PM
When I hit the "ゲームスタート" button in the launcher, it seems to lock up on the updater. The top of the 3 bars is always slightly full; it stays in that position for a long time, and hasn't shown any signs of moving. Anyone else having this problem?

Exact same problem, reallllly stoked for this game but I'm super scared that something is wrong, bar won't move at all.

tcbys
Jun 21, 2012, 11:29 PM
Im having the same issues too.

tracechoas
Jun 22, 2012, 02:07 AM
Yea same issues here. ill just leave if up while i sleep and see where it gets.

noClue
Jun 22, 2012, 02:34 AM
Buddy got the same issue but I haven't ran into it yet :/. He was playing earlier as well... not sure what changed.

tracechoas
Jun 22, 2012, 03:21 AM
Yea same issues here. ill just leave if up while i sleep and see where it gets.

Nevermind, I left it up some type of error message popped up mid way through. No clue what i gotta do to fix this either..

Ragil666
Jun 22, 2012, 03:48 AM
I left it up and running for a good 4 hours and it finally patched, looks like it's going nowhere but if you keep checking on it should slowly progress.

Opy
Jun 22, 2012, 05:27 AM
Nevermind, I left it up some type of error message popped up mid way through. No clue what i gotta do to fix this either..

Mine goes for a few hours then stops and gives me a message (no error code) have you found out what this problem is yet?

capz
Nov 26, 2012, 02:35 PM
my whole computer freezes after a while. Left it on overnight, still frozen. mouse won't move, and i have to force a hard power off :-( on windows 8 though.