PDA

View Full Version : Normal Attack on Bar?

Scrub
Jun 21, 2012, 10:09 PM
Where's the normal autoattack thing to place on your bar? I accidentally placed over it and now I can't find it and it's kind of driving me nuts.

I'll delete the thread as soon as I get an answer, thanks.

AndrewAzn
Jun 21, 2012, 10:41 PM
If you press U, isnt it second one? i think. or maybe im confusing the question lol

Coatl
Jun 21, 2012, 10:45 PM
Where's the normal autoattack thing to place on your bar? I accidentally placed over it and now I can't find it and it's kind of driving me nuts.

I'll delete the thread as soon as I get an answer, thanks.

I have the same problem.
People are telling me it's some kind of bug, because Hunters and Rangers can't switch out their normal attacks like Forces can.

Scrub
Jun 21, 2012, 10:48 PM
Yeah I was trying out bein' a wizard and accidentally did that to all my weapon slots so I'm up shit creek for now when it comes to Wizarding.

It was kinda boring anyway. Oh well, back to shootin.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 21, 2012, 10:48 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you talking about your weapon palette? Did you put a PA in your Rod's Attack slot? If so just select that slot and hit the big button on the bottom that says 外し to remove the PA and get your attack back.

Coatl
Jun 21, 2012, 10:49 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you talking about your weapon palette? Did you put a PA in your Rod's Attack slot? If so just select that slot and hit the big button on the bottom that says 外し to remove the PA and get your attack back.

ooooooooooo
I'll try this now.

EDIT:
Worked! Thanks a bunch. :3