PDA

View Full Version : Want to change my roll and shoot button (360 gamepad)

girugamarc
Jun 21, 2012, 10:11 PM
I've been messing around in the button config with no success, how do I make the right trigger shoot and the X button roll? I can't even seem to map the right trigger to anything.

Greeny421
Jun 21, 2012, 10:18 PM
Have you found the settings?

I have been able to swap the controls around but some things dont work. Like my own controls work but if I zoom in, the defaults kick in. If i use the left trigger for locking on, I can't roll while locking on. I dont know if these are bugs or what.

girugamarc
Jun 21, 2012, 10:23 PM
Have you found the settings?

I have been able to swap the controls around but some things dont work. Like my own controls work but if I zoom in, the defaults kick in. If i use the left trigger for locking on, I can't roll while locking on. I dont know if these are bugs or what.

It's probably you just not knowing what to do exactly because of Japanese.

That's my case at least.

Greeny421
Jun 21, 2012, 10:31 PM
I found this. At the bottom there is stuff talking about gamepads. http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-options-guide/

girugamarc
Jun 21, 2012, 10:51 PM
I got it to work. It involved me using an external program called xpadder to map the right trigger to act as a left click on the mouse. Everything's fine now :) Finally I can aim and shoot with my ranger.

Greeny421
Jun 21, 2012, 10:58 PM
Oh sweet. I have the program! I might give it a go. I wasn't sure how it would react with gameguard.