PDA

View Full Version : *Need Help* I'm getting a error during character creation in PSO2.

Memorex
Jun 21, 2012, 11:09 PM
So i got into a ship, clicked to,create new character, watched the intro cut scene, and then when I went to click the male human race, a windows error.

" The instruction at 0x00ecd480 referenced memory at 0x00000078. The memory could not be read.

Click ok to terminate "

I uninstalled and reinstalled, and downloaded the patch but no luck.

Any ideas ?

RAnewearl
Jun 21, 2012, 11:11 PM
So i got into a ship, clicked to,create new character, watched the intro cut scene, and then when I went to click the male human race, a windows error.

" The instruction at 0x00ecd480 referenced memory at 0x00000078. The memory could not be read.

Click ok to terminate "

I uninstalled and reinstalled, and downloaded the patch but no luck.

Any ideas ?

Happened to me too way back at pre open. Try lowering your graphics/ shader detail. If that doesnt work then try updating your GPU drivers. Also try checking your anti virus.

Memorex
Jun 21, 2012, 11:14 PM
K,et me try lowering the settings and I'll post back. Thanks

Memorex
Jun 21, 2012, 11:21 PM
It worked! Thanks a bunch

Shincrimson
Jun 22, 2012, 12:35 AM

Happened to me too way back at pre open. Try lowering your graphics/ shader detail. If that doesnt work then try updating your GPU drivers. Also try checking your anti virus.

Could you explain how to do this. I looked it up and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for

Aeris
Jun 22, 2012, 01:10 AM
Could you explain how to do this. I looked it up and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for

Its the second option on the launcher, there is a slider that goes 1-5, set it to 1-2, 3 and higher are for people with better computers.

Shincrimson
Jun 22, 2012, 03:25 AM
If I did it correctly it didn't work sadly :(

Edit: NVM THANK YOU!

yuta950
Jul 4, 2012, 11:16 PM
So i went to the settings, lowered the sliding bar thingy and the shader. when i went back to the character creation section, my laptop screen just froze. the music plays normally, but my screen is frozen. any ideas? :(

Mag-X
Jul 4, 2012, 11:48 PM
What are the specs of your laptop?