PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 English Patch out soon?

AlVaRo0515
Jun 22, 2012, 02:06 AM
is there any word on an english patch coming out on the OBT?

JenTy
Jun 22, 2012, 02:08 AM
No word yet, from what I've seen.

Ryuujin13
Jun 22, 2012, 02:08 AM
No. Check the forums next time. This is like the 200th thread I have seen today. Just go and google it if nothing shows up then it isnt ready yet.

TerminalMontage
Jun 22, 2012, 03:40 AM
Open beta has been out for one day lol.

NoiseHERO
Jun 22, 2012, 03:41 AM
HELLO I RELY ON THE ENGLISH PATCH PLEASE GIMME NOW

Marley O
Jun 22, 2012, 04:05 AM
HELLO I RELY ON THE ENGLISH PATCH PLEASE GIMME NOW

so true..

Once i can at least read the menu's i'll be ok. I logged on, i was so happy right? I see my friend online and type /wave. Felt like a complete idiot because it just typed it out in /say chat, no actual emote. Japanese people pointing and laughing at me, calling me noob.

Hikaru Kaneko
Jun 22, 2012, 10:23 PM
so true..

Once i can at least read the menu's i'll be ok. I logged on, i was so happy right? I see my friend online and type /wave. Felt like a complete idiot because it just typed it out in /say chat, no actual emote. Japanese people pointing and laughing at me, calling me noob.I don't know if you already figured it out but you can wave by typing "/la wave" (without quotes). You can manually choose emotes from a list in chat...it will show you what you need to type to use it.

Hayde
Jun 22, 2012, 10:26 PM
so true..

Once i can at least read the menu's i'll be ok. I logged on, i was so happy right? I see my friend online and type /wave. Felt like a complete idiot because it just typed it out in /say chat, no actual emote. Japanese people pointing and laughing at me, calling me noob.

Did they actually point and laugh at you...? That seems a bit far-fetched o.O

LoneWolf019
Jun 23, 2012, 12:09 AM
Players gotta go through the whole beta to get everything which means they have to level up a shiz load as well. It'll probably take a week or so at the least