PDA

View Full Version : how do I log on?!!!

Bear...
Jun 22, 2012, 02:50 AM
as the title states I'm looking on how to log on......I'm not sure if I'm doing it right >.>. So when my game initially starts I hit enter then get 4 options, one containing the word "sega ID" so I click that,pick my ship, then put in my id and my password (which I assume goes in the box underneath it) but then when I click what I assume to be accept, I either get error 242 or 603 and or a box with yellow kanji in which I'm supposed to type something. Now I'm not sure if thats where I'm supposed to log on or if I'm doing something wrong or what, but it dosent seem to let me on ;/. I've also tried clicking the box under sega id and it wants me to put in my id and password, but then has a kanji captcha I'm supposed to write in. Please someone help me I've been waiting / DLing all night x.x!!!!! Thank you! (also I hope my descriptions weren't to vague ^-^;;

Kairi_Li
Jun 22, 2012, 03:10 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pre-open-beta-starter-guide-for-phantasy-star-online-2/

Instructions here.

Crimson Exile
Jun 22, 2012, 03:12 AM
as the title states I'm looking on how to log on......I'm not sure if I'm doing it right >.>. So when my game initially starts I hit enter then get 4 options, one containing the word "sega ID" so I click that,pick my ship, then put in my id and my password (which I assume goes in the box underneath it) but then when I click what I assume to be accept, I either get error 242 or 603 and or a box with yellow kanji in which I'm supposed to type something. Now I'm not sure if thats where I'm supposed to log on or if I'm doing something wrong or what, but it dosent seem to let me on ;/. I've also tried clicking the box under sega id and it wants me to put in my id and password, but then has a kanji captcha I'm supposed to write in. Please someone help me I've been waiting / DLing all night x.x!!!!! Thank you! (also I hope my descriptions weren't to vague ^-^;;
If you get the yellow box. make a profile name for your account. Then you're good to go