PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Issue with the targetting system

fishkzamilathuya
Jun 22, 2012, 04:16 AM
Alright so before I used to press tab/Q to lock on and change what enemy I was looking at when shooting but now for whatever reason I just plain can't lock on to enemies.

I can only see to hit them by just shooting around normally or going to the over-the-shoulder type perspective.

I really have no idea how to fix this, I even went and deleted the PSO2JP.ini file in my PSO2 folder in hopes it'd reset all the controls back to default. I feel like there should be a simple solution to this that I am missing but.. I don't get it.

... Help?

fishkzamilathuya
Jun 22, 2012, 11:19 PM
I fixed it. It was in the options menu, there is a button to toggle what kind of targeting mode in there.

excelionze
Jul 14, 2012, 11:02 PM
Help! I have the same problem and since I don't understand japanese I can't find the targetting option menu. can u please tell me how to set it back to the original comfortable Q and Tab?

Leman
Jul 15, 2012, 07:10 AM
It's an action game, why you don't use tps mode?

NoiseHERO
Jul 15, 2012, 07:21 AM
It's an action game, why you don't use tps mode?

If I hate TPS mode...

OP can hate TPS mode!

Though I do find it weird to play a shooting class with keyboard and not use TPS mode...

BogusKun
Jul 15, 2012, 07:39 AM
Yeah, should've been on the second side-tab of the options menu as the 1st option in that section. Happened to me when I found myself holding down the shoulder button. It was a real quick fix however.