PDA

View Full Version : Some random questions

Ghalion
Jun 22, 2012, 05:22 AM
Heh guys, i juat have some random questions if you dont mind. Texting on a phone so please forgive sloppy typos.

First off, in stages with levels 5+, i sometimes get this weird electronic noise in a thick metal pipe noise thing, with a video of either a spectrogram, or some kinda black hole looking thing. What he heck do those mean? Am k supposed to do something?

2nd, that blue hair force user girl behind he middle elevator in the dock area. I cant
Complete her first quest, what is it? The tuide says change job to force, but i did that, reached level 5 force, got 2 new quests from her (each kill 20 baddies using a diff force weapon), completed those, and STILL cant finish it! I want a force npc rhat i can bring in parties qq.

Third, back in cbt, i noticed having a party, even if npcs, made it so rare strong wnemies spawned knce per dungeon. Like the level 5 ome would get those rolling armadillo things. The level 7 one would get rockbears, as would 9 (in addition to the duel boss rockbear). But now i never see thkse parties or
Not... Except the one and only time i did the level 9 stage... I sod that and i got 2 rockbears, a dark ragnes, and a triple strength dark ragnes!... Damn stage took like 1.5 hours to beat qq.

Anyway is it pointless to npc troup now for rarespawns? Or was it just coincidence all along?

Another question, how do i enter the caves found in the level 5 forest stage?

Thanks for any help =)

GoldenFalcon
Jun 22, 2012, 05:25 AM
Another question, how do i enter the caves found in the level 5 forest stage?

Thanks for any help =)

Those are the other entry points for the other parties due to the multiparty nature of that block

Blackheart521
Jun 22, 2012, 05:29 AM
2nd, that blue hair force user girl behind he middle elevator in the dock area. I cant Complete her first quest, what is it? The tuide says change job to force, but i did that, reached level 5 force, got 2 new quests from her (each kill 20 baddies using a diff force weapon), completed those, and STILL cant finish it! I want a force npc rhat i can bring in parties qq.

you have to talk to her as a force, as in actually choose the first option instead of the option that brings you to her client orders, where she starts saying things to you then that'll trigger the client order objective to be complete. ^^

Ghalion
Jun 22, 2012, 05:31 AM
Ohhh!!! Both answeres i mean, thanks!

catwat
Jun 22, 2012, 05:37 AM
First off, in stages with levels 5+, i sometimes get this weird electronic noise in a thick metal pipe noise thing, with a video of either a spectrogram, or some kinda black hole looking thing. What he heck do those mean? Am k supposed to do something?

I think that is just a notification when someone enters your multi party area. Was alone in one of the desert missions today for a pretty long time and shortly after i got that i saw some other players running by. Could be wrong though

Mike
Jun 22, 2012, 05:39 AM
These are predictors for PSEs. The color of the graph or whatever happens to show up predicts the type of the next PSE to happen.