PDA

View Full Version : Glitches changing keyboard bindings

Aiex
Jun 22, 2012, 06:35 AM
Has anybody else had issues chaning key bindings? I get all kinds of strange bugs every time I try to change something. For example, if I change the view toggle key, the new key switches into over-the-shoulder-mode like its supposed to, but then I'm stuck and can't get back to the normal view.

Anybody else having this problem? I had the same problem in the closed beta and pre-open beta as well.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 22, 2012, 06:54 AM
Has anybody else had issues chaning key bindings? I get all kinds of strange bugs every time I try to change something. For example, if I change the view toggle key, the new key switches into over-the-shoulder-mode like its supposed to, but then I'm stuck and can't get back to the normal view.

Anybody else having this problem? I had the same problem in the closed beta and pre-open beta as well.

yeah. i wanted to change the weapon quick switch functions R and T to Q and E. however the game doesn't let it work.

i can go backwards with Q, but E selects the weapon, and won't make the menu go down. i feel you bro.

Ogni-XR21
Jun 22, 2012, 07:15 AM
Make sure to change the mappings for each key for both views. Normal view and TPS view has 2 separate tabs to set the buttons/keys.