PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 MUMBLE with EXP FULL!

EXPFULL
Jun 22, 2012, 07:38 AM
Hey all,

We've got a Mumble server up and running and would like to get an idea of numbers should we set up a time for listeners of our PSO2 Podcast (http://expfull.com) to come and chat with us and maybe do a few missions together.

We know there's already a meet and greet session planned here, but this is more of an opportunity to chat with anyone who listens to the show, get some feedback and play some games together. No lobby dancing involved :D

We'll pick a time that works for most and keep it running for a good few hours hopefully.

RSVP above! Peace.

Leica
Jun 22, 2012, 07:41 AM
I'm down to rock some voice chat with you guys! I should be available anytime after 7:00PM EST tonight. I'm on Ship 2.

Edit: Just so you know I'm a lvl12 ranger, hope thats not too low to do missions with you guys!

EXPFULL
Jun 22, 2012, 07:46 AM
Edit: Just so you know I'm a lvl12 ranger, hope thats not too low to do missions with you guys!

Dude, I'm like level 7 still I think :D - Work sucks!

Boodendorf
Jun 22, 2012, 07:51 AM
Sure, just that I won't talk since my oral english sucks badly.

EXPFULL
Jun 22, 2012, 07:53 AM
Sure, just that I won't talk since my oral english sucks badly.

Have you listened to our podcast? Ours does too!

Leica
Jun 22, 2012, 07:57 AM
Dude, I'm like level 7 still I think :D - Work sucks! Lol I see. I was hoping to do caves xD

Revlis-Desilver
Jun 22, 2012, 08:09 AM
can I Join in lol. Work does indeed suck, but it pays the bills and there's always after :)

Zeke154
Jun 22, 2012, 08:28 AM
I'm definitely joining

EXPFULL
Jun 22, 2012, 08:51 AM
Lol I see. I was hoping to do caves xD

No work at the weekend 'fella - I'll be in the caves in to time!