PDA

View Full Version : Question about skill levels.

Yurai
Jun 22, 2012, 08:25 AM
I was in the menu where you can change weapons and reassign skills for mouse buttons / shift+mouse buttons. I changed it so that my ranger explosive shot was on right mouse button, but I must have done something else as well because now it lists the explosive shot as level 2. Is this going to come out of my skill tree allowance? I thought you had to go to the class NPC to assign those.

I'm guessing it's not a crisis either way as the explosive shot seems awesome and is probably something I'll want to increase either way, but just in case: Have they said anything as to whether it will be possible to respec for arks cash?

Zyrusticae
Jun 22, 2012, 08:36 AM
Skill trees have nothing to do with the level of the actual abilities themselves.

You get abilities from PA (Photon Art) discs that you loot from the ground. These discs have their own level assigned to them; they have no interaction with the skill trees in terms of point allocation. You can learn as many PAs as you want, as long as you meet the stat prerequisites for them.

Yurai
Jun 22, 2012, 09:20 AM
Aha, I see. That's a great relief, thank you for the clarification :)