PDA

View Full Version : High latency in ship 2?

Graven
Jun 22, 2012, 10:13 AM
Since i managed to enter ship 2, i'm with a unusual latency on my game, i've been in a bunch of ships(6,7,8 and 10) before, and the game was really smooth, but after the last maintenance and since i entered ship 2, i've been having this kind of issue.

I've been getting a big delay on my actions. If i grab an item on the floor, it stays there for some seconds before it vanishes, when i kill a monster, he stay still, then the death animation only shows later, even the damage i deal shows with delay.

Is anyone having this kind of problem as well?

Arande
Jun 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
Probably because you being in ship 2 just happens to coincide with JP's prime time for gaming, especially with people waiting to play after maintenance. It'll be much better in ~ an hour or so when they are asleep... then again it is the weekend.

plopingo
Jun 22, 2012, 12:12 PM
Since i managed to enter ship 2, i'm with a unusual latency on my game, i've been in a bunch of ships(6,7,8 and 10) before, and the game was really smooth, but after the last maintenance and since i entered ship 2, i've been having this kind of issue.

I've been getting a big delay on my actions. If i grab an item on the floor, it stays there for some seconds before it vanishes, when i kill a monster, he stay still, then the death animation only shows later, even the damage i deal shows with delay.

Is anyone having this kind of problem as well?

same here :(

Leica
Jun 22, 2012, 12:14 PM
Sometimes I did have latency issues in ship 2, but recently changing channels [blocks] to less common ones usually resolve this for me.

Nadeem K
Jun 22, 2012, 12:14 PM
Could someone notify us, when ship 2 closes from too many people? I have a friend thats stupid and asleep, and hasnt made his character yet, thanks

Kato3y
Jun 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
High latency in ship 10 too. :(

Zyrusticae
Jun 22, 2012, 12:19 PM
With the incredibly high volume of players online right now, some lag is inevitable. It'll calm down a bit when the JP players go to sleep/leave for work - playing in the dead of night and early morning is the worst time for latency due to the load.

Hopefully, it continues to be worked on - I can see this being a problem for a very long time to come if they don't get some server upgrades...

Macman
Jun 22, 2012, 12:22 PM
Well as of posting this, it's about either 1:30 or 2:30 in the morning in Japan, but it's also Friday so it might be another hour or two before things calm down.

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2012, 12:25 PM
Orrrr we could always wait for them to go global :p hurrdurr I haz the patience of a monl

Vintasticvin
Jun 22, 2012, 12:30 PM
Some of your eyez may be pulsating sore and pissibly bleeding by now just sitting at your PCs playing pso2 nonstop and having high amount of stress getting into ship2 and being bugged...