PDA

View Full Version : Need help for free field mission

darkante
Jun 22, 2012, 10:49 AM
I like to know how best to go with this mission on klient's order S-ranking it in under 15 min. Really want to go to caves.

I'm a lv 12 Ranger too if that helps.

DTwO
Jun 22, 2012, 10:54 AM
Haha ive been wondering same thing.Not sure what needs to be done.i tried running to the boss but im missing stuff :/

RCDG66
Jun 22, 2012, 02:32 PM
I've s ranked Forest free field, but only if I take my time in it. I really need to know how to finish it quickly and still get an s rank.

IndigoNovember
Jun 22, 2012, 02:36 PM
Try figuring out how much time on average it takes you to kill a Rockbear. Then allot that much time plus a minute for travel time and spend the remaining amount of time killing things in area 2 of the Forest. I belive the criteria for S-Rank in Forest Exploration was simply a high amount killed and no deaths.

RCDG66
Jun 22, 2012, 04:27 PM
Try figuring out how much time on average it takes you to kill a Rockbear. Then allot that much time plus a minute for travel time and spend the remaining amount of time killing things in area 2 of the Forest. I belive the criteria for S-Rank in Forest Exploration was simply a high amount killed and no deaths.

I will try this, because I really wanted to play in the caves already.

darkante
Jun 22, 2012, 06:18 PM
Well, it helped me get to Caves.
Helps to have some NPCs.