PDA

View Full Version : anyone else experience this?

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 12:45 PM
So I get home from work and try to log in ship 10... everything is fine until I get to the cool blue loading screen thing and all of a sudden everything is slow and my window pane says Phantasy Star Online 2 (Not Responding). I was able to get in 3 times yesterday. anyone else having this problem?

DoubleCannon
Jun 22, 2012, 01:25 PM
uhh no works perfect for me.. possibly a hardware issue with your comp? I use to have these kind of things when i had a slow processor and programs would freeze up including psu back then lol. New custom comp = perfect though and no such problem for me.

Itsuki
Jun 22, 2012, 01:29 PM
This occasionally happens to me as well while playing windowed mode. Just don't worry about it, and let it sit there, don't close it out. It will fix it self after 5 or 10 seconds.

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 01:31 PM
uhh no works perfect for me.. possibly a hardware issue with your comp? I use to have these kind of things when i had a slow processor and programs would freeze up including psu back then lol. New custom comp = perfect though and no such problem for me.

I'm running the game on a Chimera with an Asus MARS and intel core i7 2600k

:tea:

This occasionally happens to me as well while playing windowed mode. Just don't worry about it, and let it sit there, don't close it out. It will fix it self after 5 or 10 seconds.

What should take 5-20 seconds ends up being 10-20 minutes..

Itsuki
Jun 22, 2012, 01:37 PM
10 to 20 minutes? That's not normal at all. Sounds like a driver or hardware related issue.