PDA

View Full Version : question about char "name"

n1stanly
Jun 22, 2012, 01:13 PM
*facepalm*

so in the pre beta i made a char and everything went smoothly. this go around i had friends over and we all had a little to much to drink. well...after you enter your sega ID and password its asks you to enter the name you will be recognized as when you whisper and on your card....well needles to say i put my password again.

i know in the prebeta all the data was wiped so this is why we re entered it again. when the game comes out will i have a change to do this or should i go ahead and just make another sega ID now?

i havent heard an official word, and the other thread on this just reccomends switching your password. i however dont want to be known as Abc123 ;).

thanks in advance.

Zero_Virus_X
Jun 22, 2012, 01:16 PM
Make a new Sega ID and i strongly recommend making Ur pass something less obvious than abc123

Mag-X
Jun 22, 2012, 01:22 PM
Sega can reset your account, but you'll have to ask them in Japanese.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 22, 2012, 01:38 PM
Make a new Sega ID and i strongly recommend making Ur pass something less obvious than abc123

this, my IT instructor has password cracking software, and abc123 is like in the top 20 first passwords tried+^_^+ if you haven't used you gift codes yet, they work on any account (bouquet rifle, crappie doll, etc,) and it's early enough where you won't lose much making a new ID+^_^+