PDA

View Full Version : So with all ships being open now, is Ship 2 going to be the PSOW Ship?

PALRAPPYS
Jun 22, 2012, 02:10 PM
As specified, since all ships are open for everyone now, should we all head to Ship 2? Unfortunately since we had to use other ships at one point, not everyone will, but we need to decide on something.

AnnabellaRenee87
Jun 22, 2012, 02:21 PM
I'm moving from ship 9 to ship 2 when I get home tonight if they are open, Would rather I play with the majority of people here.

BahnKnakyu
Jun 22, 2012, 02:42 PM
It should be. I don't know why people would willingly splinter themselves off from the rest of the English community by choosing to stay on Ship 10. The game's only been open for 3 days, is saving 3 days worth of your progress really mean THAT much to you? I can't imagine that'll be particularly wise in the long run.

Fujiko
Jun 22, 2012, 03:01 PM
Ship 2 was the ship the community decided on months ago. It's just up to others to move to Ship 2 now if they want, since it was locked yesterday.

Para
Jun 22, 2012, 03:01 PM
To be honest, I think everyone should be in Ship 2 where it is near the top/prime spotlight. It is far easier to ignore the English community when they're not in the spotlight than being in it.

recursive
Jun 22, 2012, 03:10 PM
There are multiple ships for a reason - SEGA is expecting a certain population, and they probably aren't heavily considering too much around foreign players in their numbers. This is why picking 2 is such a bad idea - it's literally right at the top of the list. Why have a huge influx of foreign players go to one of the top servers in the list? It's against all logic.

Ship 10 2012

xshinoda
Jun 22, 2012, 03:23 PM
There are multiple ships for a reason - SEGA is expecting a certain population, and they probably aren't heavily considering too much around foreign players in their numbers. This is why picking 2 is such a bad idea - it's literally right at the top of the list. Why have a huge influx of foreign players go to one of the top servers in the list? It's against all logic.

Ship 10 2012

More like ghost town ship 10 in about a month or two :D

Krisan
Jun 22, 2012, 03:24 PM

Ship 10 2012

Because a lot of us actually enjoy playing with the JP community? And because a packed ship means a healthy economy and more people to play with in general?

recursive
Jun 22, 2012, 03:30 PM
Because a lot of us actually enjoy playing with the JP community? And because a packed ship means a healthy economy and more people to play with in general?

Does the JP community enjoy playing with you?? I sure as hell don't like seeing BRs all over in the place in NA games, they're generally pretty obnoxious and laggy.

The economy argument has been done to death - all that will change in higher pop servers will be cheaper mats, more expensive rares/uniques. Lower pop will have more expensive mats, less expensive rares/uniques.

Have been through enough high/low pop WoW realms to back this up.

xshinoda
Jun 22, 2012, 03:34 PM
Does the JP community enjoy playing with you?? I sure as hell don't like seeing BRs all over in the place in NA games, they're generally pretty obnoxious and laggy.

The economy argument has been done to death - all that will change in higher pop servers will be cheaper mats, more expensive rares/uniques. Lower pop will have more expensive mats, less expensive rares/uniques.

Laggy/br?It's not like were fighting or pvping with them,remember this game is PVE so us ''BRs'' wouldn't cause a single interference to there game :-P

Also selling stuff is for premiuem meaning we can have more player shops available.

P.S Don't compare a trashy game ''WoW'' to PSO2.

Khabarakh
Jun 22, 2012, 03:38 PM
I'm moving from ship 9 to ship 2 when I get home tonight if they are open, Would rather I play with the majority of people here.

Same. 9 was pretty dead when I WAS on last night.

DreXxiN
Jun 22, 2012, 03:47 PM
Definitely Ship 2

Krisan
Jun 22, 2012, 03:54 PM

Yeah, they do. If I'm polite with them they are fine with me. Treating them all like jerks is just as Racist as thinking they all treat us like jerks, you know?

Likewise it's a not an arguement, I'm not trying to persuade you to play there. I'm simply making a matter of fact statement, the economy will be better in a high population server because there will simply be MORE STUFF as a result of more players. Is that honestly such crazy thinking to you?

And yes I've played on high population servers in WoW, FFXI, FFXIV, and various other games. Your bad experiences are not mine. Don't generalize things and call it idiotic simply because it isn't for you.