PDA

View Full Version : PSE and PSE Burst

Malevolent215
Jun 22, 2012, 03:23 PM
So I am bored at work still, I figured I'd ask about a subject I've been confused on. Any help is appreciated. I looked for a guide, but none of them really explained in detail.

PSE - Ok, I understand you build PSE by defeating mobs. I have also realized, throught playing, that monsters emit a pillar of light upon dying when they add to the PSE.

Now my questions, 1. What does the icon in the top left corner by the mini-map really mean? I see it says a lv of PSE. 2. Is this the PSE level of each party in the multi-party area? Or is it the members of your Party?

PSE Burst - I understand you unlock this effect by building up the PSE, and that you get limited time but it can be extended by killing more mobs.

My Questions, 1. What lv of PSE grants a burst? 2. Do all parties need to reach that lv, or is there somethings else special that triggers it?

I understand the idea of these two features and what they do. I Do Not understand How you know what your PSE is at, or how to unlock a Burst. Again, any help is appreciated.

Skyy
Jun 22, 2012, 03:32 PM
I am not sure how correct this is but I was told that if any PSE Level reaches 10 a PSE Burst will trigger for all parties in the area^^

Priest
Jun 22, 2012, 03:56 PM
Yep, it's probably level 10. I never really paid attention though. I just know when you have a full 12 people in a multiparty area, your odds go way up with everyone killing stuff quickly.

Malevolent215
Jun 22, 2012, 04:01 PM
Ok i guess that's one question out of the way, and I guess that would mean the 3 PSE levels that pop up are the different Parties.

Now, which one is your party? there are 3 that pop up (3 parties in the area). Top? Bottom? Middle?

Aiex
Jun 22, 2012, 06:28 PM
There are different PSE categories - meseta, experience, wind, etc. A PSE burst happens when any one of them reaches level 8. (I read this in game so I know it's right) If, during the PSE burst a second one reaches level 8, a cross burst can occur.

I still don't understand what the symbol means, or when causes a experience to level up instead of meseta or otherwise.