PDA

View Full Version : Dagan mission >10 minutes?

lKeima
Jun 22, 2012, 07:36 PM
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I wonder how people do it. I cleared the mission as fast as i could with the time of 12:00! D:<

buri-chan
Jun 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
Luck and bringing a full party in hopes of more mob pops.

If you can get the Vriada and Protect Emergency Codes you'll get bookoo points.

DemonMike
Jun 22, 2012, 07:39 PM
Very easy to do with a full party.

lKeima
Jun 22, 2012, 07:48 PM
Im by myself but a breda was luckily there and i was like >:3 and finished it!

Crimson Exile
Jun 22, 2012, 07:57 PM
I did it solo. Skipped past spawn points till I saw the little bugs. Still got an S rank

oifjustus
Jun 22, 2012, 08:25 PM
It's easy lol stick to the areas with water, more of them spawn near it for some reason.

Ghalion
Jun 22, 2012, 08:38 PM
yeah it's pretty easy if you get to the river area that is shaped kinda like a 'Z' (only where the downwards part isn't going left at all).

just run back and forth between the north west part of the river, and make your way east, then south, then don't go east again, just go back up north, then west, go back and forth.

The far east part of the river has the right enemies too fairly often but the parts next to it do not, though it's normally a good idea to go there once at the start since it tends to have that big code attack spawn thing fairly often.

Archandes
Jun 22, 2012, 09:09 PM
Bring your best weapon, get some NPC for extra foes. It's not that hard btw since dagun spawn more often than in cbt

Did it in 5 min

Inaruna
Jun 22, 2012, 09:11 PM
Areas in that map have the same spawn, so you can just loop between two different spawns. That's how I did it.

Zyrusticae
Jun 22, 2012, 09:13 PM
Since proximity doesn't matter for mission credit, you can just have your party split up to cover different areas.

I also prefer to clear everything, since obviously they won't spawn in areas that still have living monsters.

Arkives
Jun 22, 2012, 10:15 PM
I just finished it with all perfects and rank S... it's possible.

Hayde
Jun 22, 2012, 10:20 PM
If you insist on playing solo, make sure to bring some NPC's along to help you (if you don't have any, or only have Xeno--the guy with the red hair, go ahead and do some client orders) as they will drastically help you with kill time.

Kion
Jun 23, 2012, 12:21 AM
I had a lot of trouble with the multi-party section. I think other players would kill them off messing with the spawns. I made a solo party and checked the option to not allow multi-parties. Doing that made it really easy to hit all of the dagun spawn locations. But pretty the mission is all about luck, do it a couple of times until you get lucky.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 12:23 AM
its true this mission is hard as fuck, it took me 3 times, even by rushing trough the map ignoring everything but dagan ended up with 12 minutes minimum. then i took 3 npcs with me and somehow made it with 9 minutes. i think more spawned with the npcs

1 time i ended up with 99 points from 8:00-10:00 lol, i almost rage quit.

this mission is almost as bad as the final mission quest before u unlock free desert mode lol.

Daveach
Jun 23, 2012, 01:11 AM
its true this mission is hard as fuck, it took me 3 times, even by rushing trough the map ignoring everything but dagan ended up with 12 minutes minimum. then i took 3 npcs with me and somehow made it with 9 minutes. i think more spawned with the npcs

1 time i ended up with 99 points from 8:00-10:00 lol, i almost rage quit.

this mission is almost as bad as the final mission quest before u unlock free desert mode lol.

Something like that happened to me...
I was at 99/100, then there appeared like 4 dagans, and i killed them all with razonde but oh, lag spike...they should of have died at 9:45, but the kills where counted at 10:12 ;_; and now with...maintenance? i will need to wait a little longer to do it...sigh

AlMcFly
Jun 23, 2012, 01:14 AM
Here's a tip. You don't have to fight every mob in the first area. Make sure you at least kill three spawns there for S rank.

Then when you get to the multiparty area, have your team split up looking for Dagan spawns and spammed AOEs on them for quick kills. You don't need to all be near each other for it to count towards the 100. Divide and conquer.

Arika
Jun 23, 2012, 01:19 AM
Can solo it too. Basically, you can ignore most of the mob that isn't darker.
So just run around and find darker to kill until it finish. I did 10 min myself fine. (although I was with 2x NPC)

Don't forget to lock your multiple area room too. So other party not steal and kill all the darker ahead.