PDA

View Full Version : My Shop Thread

mhjc
Jun 22, 2012, 07:49 PM
This is just a rough tutorial on My Shop.

First, go to your Visi-Phone to see the main list of Visiphone options:
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/JC2900/onion/MyShopFilter.jpg[/spoiler-box]

1. Obviously, select: マイショップ

2. Click Filter shop to filter categories. I can't type the kanji, refer to the 2nd window pointing to third.

3.This list has a set of filters. You can search by item name, but unless you can type kanji and kana, I don't recommend it. You CAN leave this blank and use the filter.
The drop down bar has the filters, I hope I made it legible enough for you to select items.

The レアリてィ

The bottom options are minimum costs in case you're a penny pincher. Then click the bottom blue bar to finish your search.

You'll be given a list of items and then you can buy them what you want.

4. After you select an item to purchase, you are given a window that'll ask if you want to send a "good job" to a player.

If you say yes, you'll get a window to type your "good job".

Set up your own Myshop to sell
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/JC2900/onion/Setupmyshop.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Select The 2nd to bottom option.

Then select to either put up the item from backpack or your storage.

Then you click an empty slot to put an item up.

The 4th window is asking how much you want to sell the item for. The Parenthesis is the real cost of the item, with inflation costs added in; you'll get your desired amount you type in. Once you flick the left button and there you go, the item is up for sale.

If anyone feels free to refine this, be my guest, I'm horrible at this but I have trouble repeating it in the mumble chat.

Filter list and PA names
Obviously I should've added this earlier but I've finally got around to just leaving a list of names for PAs and techniques, the filter list will come in soon. Compare and contrast names to the desired PA:
These are my own personal translations to the best I can guess the Japanese were trying for. Add your own if you feel I'm wrong.

SWORD

クルーエルスロー Cruel slow
スタンコンサイド Stun conside
ソニックアロウ Sonic Arrow
ツイスターフォール Twister Fall
ノヴァストライク Nova Strike
ライジングエッジ Rising Edge

WIREDLANCE

アザーサイクロン Azar Cyclone
アザースピン Azar Spin
グラップルチャージ Grapple Charge
バインドスルー Bind through
ヘブンリーフォール Heavenly Fall
ホールディングカレント Holding Current

PARTISAN

スピードレイン Speed Rain
スライドシェイカー Slide Shaker
トリックレイヴ Trick Rave
バンタースナッチ Banter Snatch
ピックアップスロー Pick up slow
ライジングフラッグ Rising Frag

GUNSLASH

エイミングショット Aiming shot
エインラケーテン Einrakeiten
サーペントエア Serpent Air
スリラープロード Thriller Prode
トライインパクト Tri impact
レイジダンス Rage Dance

RIFLE

グレネードシェル Grenade Shell
スニークシューター Sonic Shooter
ディフューズシェル Diffuse Shell
ピアッシングシェル Piercing Shell
ホーミングエミッション Homing Shell
ワンポイント One Point

LAUNCHER

ディバインランチャー Divine Launcher
クラスターバレット Cluster Bullet
クラッカーバレット Cracker Bullet
ゼロディスタンス Zero Distance
ロデオドライブ Rodeo Dive
コンセントレイトワン Concentrate one

FIRE TECHNIQUE

フォイエ Foie
ギ・フォイエ Gifoie
ラ・フォイエ Rafoie
ビ・フォイエ Bifoie [tentative name but does drop. can't confirm if current name or not]
シフタ Shifta

ICE TECHNIQUE
バータ Barta
ギ・バータ Gibarta
ラ・バータ Rabarta
サ・バータ Sabarta
デバンド Deband

ELECTRIC TECHNIQUE
ゾンデ Zonde
ギ・ゾンデ Gizonde
ラ・ゾンデ Razonde
サ・ゾンデ Sazonde
ゾディアール Zodial [Does not drop]

LIGHT TECHNIQUE
グランツ Grants
ギ・グランツ Gigrants
ラ・グランツ RaGrants [Does not drop]
レスタ Resta
アンティ Anti

Filter List 2

This is for subcategories mainly. When you want to filter something, you sometimes get a 2nd drop down box to fill, which is why I have this. Room Goods don't have a filter, so I didn't put it in the list. The picture is now added though.

[SPOILER-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/JC2900/onion/MyshopFilter2.jpg[/SPOILER-box]

sugarFO
Jun 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
Good job! ^^

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2012, 01:25 AM
Added to the floating sticky.

Coatl
Jun 23, 2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks for this.

Cypher_9
Jun 23, 2012, 01:32 AM
Nice! This is one of the banes I go through when playing... and now you have answered my prayer ^^

Thank you ^^

mhjc
Jun 28, 2012, 09:57 PM
I threw in the names of PAs and techniques, will add the filters when servers are up and can get reference names and pictures.