PDA

View Full Version : More missions

DeadlyWinter
Jun 22, 2012, 08:34 PM
I've gotten up to lvl 7 mission and beat it but no new one's are popping up... is that cause this is only the open beta or do i need to do something in order to get more or at least get a boss mission?

Ghalion
Jun 22, 2012, 08:40 PM
You have to do the quests given by the lady near the mission counter (the one on the right, not left). IIRC one of her quests is kill 10 fongolfs (the big red wolves), and the other one was do the level 5 dungeon in 10 minutes IIRC.. once you do those, I THINK the level 9 mission is finally unlocked, which is a boss one. After you do that with a certain quest requiring it, you unlock the fire caves.

Windadept
Jun 22, 2012, 08:43 PM
You can also do your storyline from the Matter Board.

DeadlyWinter
Jun 22, 2012, 08:48 PM
Bah... such a hassle --_--...

Ezodagrom
Jun 22, 2012, 09:10 PM
You have to do the quests given by the lady near the mission counter (the one on the right, not left). IIRC one of her quests is kill 10 fongolfs (the big red wolves), and the other one was do the level 5 dungeon in 10 minutes IIRC.. once you do those, I THINK the level 9 mission is finally unlocked, which is a boss one. After you do that with a certain quest requiring it, you unlock the fire caves.
The client order to get 10 quest items from the red wolves is not related to the forest free field, it's the client order than unlocks the Mag.

ashley50
Jun 22, 2012, 09:36 PM

Games require some effort to unlock features.

Daveach
Jun 23, 2012, 01:32 AM

Hassle...sincerely, i prefer: do this quest 100 times, than: pay 29.99 for these missions...
So...lets play the game :D dont worry, quests are fun haha and more if you have friends with you