PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to "trade" with a friend

Coatl
Jun 22, 2012, 11:10 PM
Me and a friend wanted to exchange some items. I heard the only way to do so is through player shops.
Could anyone instruct us as to how to go about "trading" using the player shops?

Enforcer MKV
Jun 22, 2012, 11:17 PM
You have to buy your shop with real money, it's a part of that premium package. Which comes with trading. So....there really isn't a way to trade without spending money.

CyberNei
Jun 22, 2012, 11:41 PM
In OBT you can use player shops.

Well to transfer items through player shops you need to simply sell them to another person. Set a minimal price, which is 1000 meseta, then another person should quickly buy it from you before another players lurking in shops grab it. Bit too risky, but we actually have no choice now :x
For quick access to item your friend may look into "friends shop" thing in item search, if you've added each other in friendlist of course.

Then you can return money to your friend. For example buy a monomate for needed amount of meseta from him.

Coatl
Jun 23, 2012, 12:44 AM
In OBT you can use player shops.

Well to transfer items through player shops you need to simply sell them to another person. Set a minimal price, which is 1000 meseta, then another person should quickly buy it from you before another players lurking in shops grab it. Bit too risky, but we actually have no choice now :x
For quick access to item your friend may look into "friends shop" thing in item search, if you've added each other in friendlist of course.

Then you can return money to your friend. For example buy a monomate for needed amount of meseta from him.

I know so.

What I'm asking is HOW exactly do I go about doing that?

ashley50
Jun 23, 2012, 01:03 AM
you put it up for sale?

Coatl
Jun 23, 2012, 01:05 AM
you put it up for sale?

Yes.. >_>

mhjc
Jun 23, 2012, 01:14 AM
Yes.. >_>

There are two guides in the guide section. My crappy guide with pics and a video guide made by someone else. You should check the guide section of the boards.

Coatl
Jun 23, 2012, 01:24 AM
There are two guides in the guide section. My crappy guide with pics and a video guide made by someone else. You should check the guide section of the boards.

Thanks.
Will do.