PDA

View Full Version : Missing Parts of Forest...

Yuginshin
Jun 22, 2012, 11:18 PM
Is anyone else having the problem where in Capture Nab Rappy once you get to the second part of Forest you wind-up at a dead-end where there is just a blank space with no land to walk on... And when you walk on said blank space you fall back to either the beginning of the second part or a few steps back...

So in other words how do I fix this? I've replayed the Mission enough times to actually repeat every random format for it... and no matter what there is the blank space. It's happened randomly in the other missions but only in Capture Nab Rappy does it happen every single time.

If you all don't get what I mean by blank space... (Which is likely as I suck with description) The Blank Space shows a canvas of mountains and such in the background (Very nice looking) It occasionally shows an enemy stuck in midair unable to move and to the left and right there is land to walk on that you can't reach due to the distance... Then below is a sea of green and it looks soooo tacky. When you fall through that you can see below the green into blueness... and then you land back at the beginning of the level just like Skyrim when you mess up walking through walls or under cities.

If anyone can help they would be lavishly thanked...

Emery25
Jun 22, 2012, 11:28 PM
You have to repair you game by choosing the third option in the PSO2 launcher.

Yuginshin
Jun 23, 2012, 08:50 AM
Well going to lavishly thank you now...

You have been lavishly thanked... If this works I'll finally be able to progress lol.