PDA

View Full Version : Cool weapons for hunters?

lKeima
Jun 23, 2012, 12:09 AM
Where can you get cool weapons for hunters? I see cool/big yellow axe, and purple partisan things! WHERE TO GET!? D:<

Takaaaa
Jun 23, 2012, 12:19 AM
The partisan is a item code you got if you bought a magazine. and the yellow axe is dropped by a boss i believe.

lKeima
Jun 23, 2012, 12:25 AM
The partisan is a item code you got if you bought a magazine. and the yellow axe is dropped by a boss i believe.

Would the Vol Dragon drop the cool axe? If anybody wants to sell it to me? >:3

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 12:27 AM
Would the Vol Dragon drop the cool axe? If anybody wants to sell it to me? >:3

If your talking about the Yellow spear axe (battle axe design), then its actually a global drop for caves area in general. Got a few even doing the first few missions of cave.

lKeima
Jun 23, 2012, 12:30 AM
If your talking about the Yellow spear axe (battle axe design), then its actually a global drop for caves area in general. Got a few even doing the first few missions of cave.

OMG would you like to player shop it to me? :3

Global Drop meaning, any enemy can drop it?

mnemosy
Jun 23, 2012, 01:37 AM
I got my axe in the city, Dark Ragne mission.

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 03:52 AM
OMG would you like to player shop it to me? :3

Global Drop meaning, any enemy can drop it?

Sorry for late response, got super super distracted :3 If you havent found it yet just let me know. Just send a message to me in game tomorrow, I should be on a good amount. If I recall correctly its a 140 or 145 S-dmg axe (spear =p) just FYI.

I checked and I till have weapon =p So just PM me in game (some time after 1pm PST)

Character: Mint
Gametag: Liselsia

EDIT: But yes, I got my axe off a mindless mob in caves, nothing special about it that I noticed. I did run into some baby rappies around that time so could of dropped from them as well.