PDA

View Full Version : A question about attack power for guns.

Scyris
Jun 23, 2012, 01:41 AM
Is it based off the top stat which I assumt is Attack power, or is it based off the 2nd stat which I assume is Ata?

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 23, 2012, 01:45 AM
There is no ATP or ATA.
The three damage stats are melee attack power, ranged attack power, and tech attack power. They appear in that order. (Like wise for melee, ranged, and tech defense)

The fourth stat has some significance too, being your ability stat. Apparently that stat has to do with critical chance and minimum and maximum damage. Not really sure what minimum and maximum damage entails though. :o Crtis are pretty basic from what I've seen.

pikachief
Jun 23, 2012, 01:55 AM
min & max damage would probably be your variance.

Let's say you shoot and you're doing 500 damage in one shot but 400 in the next. If you lowered your variance (min and max damage) you'll hit a more consistent number.

Vylera
Jun 23, 2012, 01:59 AM
Is it based off the top stat which I assumt is Attack power, or is it based off the 2nd stat which I assume is Ata?

It's based off the 2nd stat in your character stat window, which is your ranged damage.

There's no ATA anymore. As you may have noticed, you can no longer see a "miss" when you hit things since the game's playstyle allows the player to physically hit or miss, not RNG hit or miss.