PDA

View Full Version : How many of you played for several hours and missed meals?

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 02:59 AM
Or are just hooked on this game like it's the best thing that ever happened.. because it is. I joked about it becoming my life.. but.. maybe .. :-o

darkante
Jun 23, 2012, 03:00 AM
Not in particular, but i´ve been up longer then usual.

Caelavel
Jun 23, 2012, 03:00 AM
Have yet to miss a meal, but definitely addicted.

BIG OLAF
Jun 23, 2012, 03:01 AM
I've gotten next to no sleep the past few nights. But, I eat sporadically anyway, so no meals have been skipped.

sugarFO
Jun 23, 2012, 03:01 AM
I did. I just grab snacks because I'm so into the game and getting that much further along. Even if I reach level cap I won't be burned out. Impossible. <3 PSO2

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:03 AM
IF an english patch comes out.. I think it's safe to say we might as well just live in segaland online forever

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 03:04 AM
I never miss a meal. I always have a pig within arms reach.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:06 AM
I never miss a meal. I always have a pig within arms reach.

hahahahahaahha

supersonix9
I haven't had a legitimate meal since opening.

Crimson Exile
Lol I missed a few. JUST 1 MORE MISSION THEN I'LL EAT.... 2hrs 30mins later JUST 1 MORE MISSION.

Zina1024
Jun 23, 2012, 03:11 AM
Lol I missed a few. JUST 1 MORE MISSION THEN I'LL EAT.... 2hrs 30mins later JUST 1 MORE MISSION.

I had the same problem, I haven't miss many meals though, thanks to working every day. but my meals have got smaller though lol

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:13 AM
I haven't had a legitimate meal since opening.

Same here. And I'm not going to eat until I get a MAG. And I'm in the caves. And I still haven't gotten all the mats yet :rant:

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2012, 03:15 AM
My meals become caffeine.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:19 AM
I feel like I'm part of some experiment. "You got 5 hours to rest then it's back to crackin!"

otakun
Jun 23, 2012, 03:26 AM
I have yet to miss a meal. I just don't get up right away to eat if I am aiming to do something. I haven't missed any sleep either cause recently I've been only sleeping for 4 to 5 hours anyway. Not really going hardcore with this till ENG patch plus I don't want to burn out too fast.

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 03:32 AM
My meals become caffeine.

This.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:33 AM
This.

What happens when we run out of coffee?

ZeroRageX
Jun 23, 2012, 03:35 AM

God help us all should that day ever come...

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 03:36 AM

Fire. Tons of it.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:39 AM
That awkward moment when you call up your lover you've neglected for 24 hours for PSO2.. and they wake up at 4:30 am to your call and say "It's okay" and you say "Sorry It's just.. I've been waiting for this game to happen for over 7 years." "It's okay." "I just can't stop playing it.. it's like a drug.. I want to plug myself into it and never wake up in the real world" "Okay.. I'm going back to sleep now" "Fine.. I will" *realizes I can't.. damn*

ZeroRageX
Jun 23, 2012, 03:42 AM
That awkward moment when you call up your lover you've neglected for 24 hours for PSO2.. and they wake up at 4:30 am to your call and say "It's okay" and you say "Sorry It's just.. I've been waiting for this game to happen for over 7 years." "It's okay." "I just can't stop playing it.. it's like a drug.. I want to plug myself into it and never wake up in the real world" "Okay.. I'm going back to sleep now" "Fine.. I will" *realizes I can't.. damn*

What's horrible is that my girlfriend has held a very bitter hate and rage for PSO and PSU since their announcements, as they are betrayals of the original Phantasy Star series. So I get no love for my long and lengthy PSO2 play sessions

Scionni
Jun 23, 2012, 03:47 AM
I've had a total of three sparse meals and a shower since the game went live. Perhaps 6 hours of sleep altogether.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:48 AM
What's horrible is that my girlfriend has held a very bitter hate and rage for PSO and PSU since their announcements, as they are betrayals of the original Phantasy Star series. So I get no love for my long and lengthy PSO2 play sessions

I've never played the original games. I don't understand the connection. So basically Fire Emblem ripoff.. turns into.. SPACE!

Vintasticvin
Jun 23, 2012, 03:48 AM

Perhaps she is upset you spend more tie on them than you do her... :( if i know women correctly they not love but enjoy the attention, perhaps ypu should fovu moe on er than pso2 IF she means anything to you. "The Arbiter"

MasterSpark
Jun 23, 2012, 03:51 AM
I missed my meal prior to physical training this Thursday, which I got to pay dearly for. I regret nothing, though. 8-)

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 03:52 AM
I missed my meal prior to physical training this Thursday, which I got to pay dearly for. I regret nothing, though. 8-)

I gave up a visit to Captain D's :(

riezahughes
Jun 23, 2012, 03:54 AM
I got home from work and the first thing i did was jump onto this at 11am. I don't think i stopped till about 10pm... still havn't eaten! lmao

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 04:01 AM
To be honest ill play till server decides to throw a tantrum then ill swich games. So time various a huge amount.

Yesterday I probably got 10 hours in and got to lv14-ish. But today I only played perhaps 2 hours till servers decided to flip out.

darkante
Jun 23, 2012, 04:06 AM
Hey, i think one of your pigs stole my coffee beans.

Porkmaster
I'm on it.

Vintasticvin
Yes porkmaster I know i know it calls for 2 piggies el oh freaking el

DTwO
Jun 23, 2012, 04:12 AM
I played straight till about 5 hours before Maintenance number 2,then i woke up sad cause more maintenance.I should sleep now...we still have about 2 hours >.< Might Go make some scrambled eggs with bacon and orange juice =D and whip something up for my cat as well <3

Lag spikes are what killing me,and the fact i try to translate every new item i find,its a pain though till we get an english wiki.I still have millions of questions but for now im just playing through it.

One question is,Did mags level on obtaining PB change to 30?

NoiseHERO
Jun 23, 2012, 04:13 AM
I've only been getting 3 hours if sleep a day... Ithibk i ha-augh i think i ate like 4 times this whole week. Played drunk last night and ruined a quest for a friend. Then i just watched the movie "Drive" best fucking movie ever (its hard to get me to watch a movie twice.)

Still kinda dizzy and brain dead.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:15 AM
What's everybody doing during this maintenance. I think I'm about to force myself to sleep.

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:15 AM
Ithibk i ha-augh i think i ate like 4 times this whole week

I chuckled for a good 3 and a half seconds. Good job!

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:17 AM
I chuckled for a good 3 and a half seconds. Good job!

The PORKMASTER CHUCKLES! WAIT A MINUTE! YOU'RE SONIC! :-o

MrXtreme
Jun 23, 2012, 04:19 AM
I've only been getting 3 hours if sleep a day... Ithibk i ha-augh i think i ate like 4 times this whole week. Played drunk last night and ruined a quest for a friend. Then i just watched the movie "Drive" best fucking movie ever (its hard to get me to watch a movie twice.)

Still kinda dizzy and brain dead.

Quest ruiner, get outta'ere, getting drunk from just one sip. You disappoint me, Rawk.

Getting back to the topic at hand though, I'd have to say I've miss a few meals, and sleep too.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:20 AM
Quest ruiner, get outta'ere, getting drunk from just one sip. You disappoint me, Rawk.

Getting back to the topic at hand though, I'd have to say I've miss a few meals, and sleep too.

Yknow. We are the real hero's. The Beta Testers. We should all be offered jobs at SEGA HQ

NoiseHERO
Jun 23, 2012, 04:22 AM
I went to sleep still messed up after the maintenance, had a dream about being a latino man robbing a store in s crime drama... Felt like I slept for like 7 hours, but I only slept for 2.

Didn't know maintenace was still going on. My god, never drink absinthe.

EDIT:STFU GTFO PSOW, X!

Scrub
Jun 23, 2012, 04:22 AM
The game's pretty fun, but lag spikes and trying to figure out japanese and the lack of weapon variety make me disinterested enough that I can only play for a few hours at a time.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:23 AM
I went to sleep still messed up after the maintenance, had a dream about being a latino man robbing a store in s crime drama... Felt like I slept for like 7 hours, but I only slept for 2.

Didn't know maintenace was still going on. My god, never drink absinthe.

The Green Fairy is nice.. my only question.. in the dream... Did you receive an S CLASS?!

NoiseHERO
Jun 23, 2012, 04:25 AM
The Green Fairy is nice.. my only question.. in the dream... Did you receive an S CLASS?!

No, just a lot of awkward crime drama angry stares...D:

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:25 AM
More importantly, was I in it?

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 04:26 AM
More importantly, was I in it?

You woke him up with a pig to the FACE

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:28 AM
Yeah, he got porked real good.

Lumpen Thingy
Jun 23, 2012, 04:29 AM
what are meals? I've been too busy playing PSO2 >:)

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:37 AM
what are meals? I've been too busy playing PSO2 >:)

You know, as I was reading that, "Oranges don't grow on cows because motorcycles don't have side doors" was going through my head at the same time. The result was a massive clusterfuck.

Just thought you should know.

Boodendorf
Jun 23, 2012, 04:38 AM
Missing meals just because I was playing too much? Nope, just my new diet!

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 04:40 AM
You know, as I was reading that, "Oranges don't grow on cows because motorcycles don't have side doors" was going through my head at the same time. The result was a massive clusterfuck.

Just thought you should know.

God, I rofl'ed pretty hard.

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:46 AM
God, I rofl'ed pretty hard.

Yeah, it might be time for me to catch a quick nap, becau-

Wait... That's a guy!? What are you doing to my brain!?

Priest
Jun 23, 2012, 04:48 AM
You better not go to sleep park. 3 More kills until hard mode for me! You know I can't do it without you <3

Porkmaster
Jun 23, 2012, 04:50 AM
It's gonna be a long day... I still need the Rockbears after I kill 3 more Gwanada's, but that shouldn't take too long.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:02 AM
I never miss eating but i have been sleeping less and logging in for an hour before work lol. Come right home have a monster ready and log in....still in my work cloths too rofl......

riezahughes
Jun 23, 2012, 05:05 AM
I never miss eating but i have been sleeping less and logging in for an hour before work lol. Come right home have a monster ready and log in....still in my work cloths too rofl......

Haha! You're as bad as me, man.
i've taken the time while waiting to watch the new episode of VGHS. Even took a sec to have a bowl of cereal to keep me going.

deltasrage
Jun 23, 2012, 05:07 AM
Haha! You're as bad as me, man.
i've taken the time while waiting to watch the new episode of VGHS. Even took a sec to have a bowl of cereal to keep me going.

Lol I make a sandwich and take a bite inbetween fights ^^

riezahughes
Jun 23, 2012, 05:11 AM

I'd end up scoffing the sammich in one gulp! Really wish this maintenance would end. I plan on being on this all day and night.

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 05:11 AM

Lol. Same here.

ZIE creations
Jun 23, 2012, 05:12 AM
So.. just wondering by "missing meals" does it still count as 2 meals if you eat both at the same time at a faster then normal pace? If so then I've missed half my meals >.<

skuld01
Jun 23, 2012, 05:14 AM
now I am eating as full as I can get in this 5 hours maintenance.

I might be dead if not these maintenance.

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 05:14 AM
My mag is missing a lot of meals.. I bet maggy is hungry :( SEGA won't feed him, he'll be starved. Gotta shove guns down his throat. He won't eat unless I hand feed him. Poor maggy, so sick, so ill, he needs my love, my affection. He'll grow when he beckons.

ZIE creations
Jun 23, 2012, 05:19 AM
My mag is missing a lot of meals.. I bet maggy is hungry :( SEGA won't feed him, he'll be starved. Gotta shove guns down his throat. He won't eat unless I hand feed him. Poor maggy, so sick, so ill, he needs my love, my affection. He'll grow when he beckons.

OMG!!! JULIUN!!!! YOU WILL STARVE Q.Q I never thought about it till now, I'm such a terible person Q.Q

R.I.P.

Juliun
The MAG

You were great for the ability power and your flouting personality.
We will miss you...

riezahughes
Jun 23, 2012, 05:20 AM

They DO love it when you shove elongated objects down their tiny little holes.

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 05:25 AM
Bounced so happily when I shoved my guns into his receptacle, it's okay tho. I'll feed maggy to all the candy coated two star rifles I can find.

DTwO
Jun 23, 2012, 05:38 AM
25 more minutes!I still didnt get to sleep,though i did learn tons of new info from some japanese players ^^...Once servers back up,Im going to spam my pp skills till it explodes! *wink*jk lol

nadespam
Jun 23, 2012, 06:54 AM
Yes, I have missed no meals. :D

Rhypht
Jun 23, 2012, 09:22 AM
YES I HAVE. I think I may finally sleep in tonight, but who knows. I'll probably get up and play more anyway.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
I'm back! STILL haven't eaten!

Fusioneko
Jun 23, 2012, 02:02 PM
Oh crap! I forgot to feed my mag!

Leica
Jun 23, 2012, 02:17 PM

LOL I know that feel. I barely made it to work today because I accidently fell asleep lmao.

KurotenZer0
Jun 23, 2012, 03:25 PM
Miss meals? Ha! Bring your food and snacks to the game!
Oh my gosh I realize how unhealthy that sounds XD

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 23, 2012, 05:37 PM
I don't think I did the latter in Closed Beta.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:11 PM
Update: I ate a donut and drank a coffee. I think I had a poptart last night. I might have lost 10 pounds since it went open.

Vylera
Jun 24, 2012, 01:15 AM
I've slept at awkward times and missed my regular meal times, but I am eatting when I get up.

VonHalford
Jun 25, 2012, 01:01 AM
Now I'm going to wait until 4. Play until about 8 and then maybe sleep.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 01:04 AM

QFT :barf:

VonHalford
Jun 25, 2012, 01:06 AM
Yeah I'm so hungry now that I feel sick. So sick I can't even eat.

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 01:10 AM
Yeah I'm so hungry now that I feel sick. So sick I can't even eat.

Yeah. At least you don't have your period

:innocent:

NoiseHERO
Jun 25, 2012, 01:33 AM
Yeah. At least you don't have your period

:innocent:

Giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllll...

/ghetto girl voice

KanekoSaya
Jun 25, 2012, 01:47 AM
Giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllll...

/ghetto girl voice

haha i love you