PDA

View Full Version : Voice actors?

kabutozero
Jun 23, 2012, 06:56 AM
is there a list or voice actors in this game or wut? When I made my obt cast I realized voice 6 was the VA of natsu dragneel ( really easy to compare when hearing the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH since in fairy tail is always doing that LOL) , and voice 9 was Zancrow from the same series , both voices are also on npcs , natsu's in a kind of timid newman ( so it was a bit harder to know) , and zancrow is in the pink haired gay newman

Just now I started to hear all the cast voices and I found many familiar ones , but I can't remember right now , so is there any place to check for VA's and their relation with npcs and voices?

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 07:03 AM
Its surreal listening to listen to tutorial NPC (Akihisa of Baka to Test). I find myself yelling at my screen each time I do tutorial "Shut up idiot, let me finish this!"

The girl who you meet right after Tutorial who is friends with red head sounds very very familiar but I cant pin it down exactly.

Narue Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 07:07 AM
Its surreal listening to listen to tutorial NPC (Akihisa of Baka to Test). I find myself yelling at my screen each time I do tutorial "Shut up idiot, let me finish this!"

The girl who you meet right after Tutorial who is friends with red head sounds very very familiar but I cant pin it down exactly.

LMAO yoshi

I didnt notice Zancrow VA either.

kabutozero
Jun 23, 2012, 07:11 AM
hahah zancrow has a very particular way of talking , I can't forget it , moreover the laugh XD , I think I heard someone from gundam in the other casts voices BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHO T.T

HFlowen
Jun 23, 2012, 07:28 AM
Crazy McCrazykins is voiced by Kana Hanazawa, go figure. Or maybe not, that page might be wrong.

The JP wiki has most of the voice actors listed.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%99%BB%E5%A0%B4NPC
Use google translate.

renrinken
Jun 23, 2012, 07:36 AM
Crazy McCrazykins is voiced by Kana Hanazawa, go figure. Or maybe not, that page might be wrong.

The JP wiki has most of the voice actors listed.

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E7%99%BB%E5%A0%B4NPC
Use google translate.

Pretty awesome link =p

No wonder Echo sounded so damn familiar, I love Yoko Hikasa so much. Not easiest voice to spot though.

Erza Scarlet
Jun 23, 2012, 07:52 AM
The voice actor for natsu is also an npc at the clothes shop xD

cloudzer00
Jun 23, 2012, 08:30 PM
Patty : Kana Asumi (Nyaruko, Popura)
Tear : Yuka Iguchi (Tsuhiki from Nisemonogatari)
Disc Seller : Fumihiko Tachiki (Gendo from NGE, Madao from Gintama)

Alenoir
Jun 23, 2012, 08:38 PM
All I know is Alfin is Kaji you need to stop showing up everywhere arg...erm, yeah, Kaji Yuuki and Risa is Hanazawa Kana.

Taitu
Jun 23, 2012, 09:20 PM
Party: Kana Ueda
That dude with the blue hair towards the end of chapter 1: Tetsuya Kakihara

BahnKnakyu
Jun 23, 2012, 09:30 PM
If you guys watch the English PSO2 credits, there's also a romanized list of Voice Actors. Unfortunately they don't specify what parts they played, but you get a general list.

There's some AAA-grade voice actors/actresses in there.

And man, I KNEW I recognized Lisa's voice actress. Kana Hanazawa has a very distinct voice. I think she did Chelsea in PSP2:I didn't she?

Edit: Checked the wiki. There's a lot of missing info - and they added voices to some NPCs that didn't have them (Coffee for instance). Hoping that info is revealed somehow.

TheAstarion
Jun 23, 2012, 11:16 PM
If you guys watch the English PSO2 credits, there's also a romanized list of Voice Actors. Unfortunately they don't specify what parts they played, but you get a general list.

There's some AAA-grade voice actors/actresses in there.

And man, I KNEW I recognized Lisa's voice actress. Kana Hanazawa has a very distinct voice. I think she did Chelsea in PSP2:I didn't she?

Edit: Checked the wiki. There's a lot of missing info - and they added voices to some NPCs that didn't have them (Coffee for instance). Hoping that info is revealed somehow.

Tutturu~

Lisa's VA was also Mayushii.

I love her voice for Lisa... it's like she's always on the verge of bursting out laughing or doing something lewd, and not sure which would be more awesome.

Surprised they haven't gotten Norio Wakamoto for this one. He did a great Magashi/Howzer. Ditto Rie Tanaka (Karen & Helga) and Romi Park (Tonnio).

PSU had some fantastic voice actors, it was one of the best things about it. PSO2 is shaping up the same way, but so far it seems to be mostly fresh faces we haven't heard before. Possibly to sever as many links as possible with PSU, which I hear Sakai was eager to do.

BahnKnakyu
Jun 24, 2012, 01:31 AM
Tutturu~

Lisa's VA was also Mayushii.

I love her voice for Lisa... it's like she's always on the verge of bursting out laughing or doing something lewd, and not sure which would be more awesome.

Surprised they haven't gotten Norio Wakamoto for this one. He did a great Magashi/Howzer. Ditto Rie Tanaka (Karen & Helga) and Romi Park (Tonnio).

PSU had some fantastic voice actors, it was one of the best things about it. PSO2 is shaping up the same way, but so far it seems to be mostly fresh faces we haven't heard before. Possibly to sever as many links as possible with PSU, which I hear Sakai was eager to do.

Well there's been a new "generation" of VAs that made their debut after PSU/AOTI's release. They probably think that a younger generation of VAs would appeal better to their target audience. I know I haven't heard of Hanazawa until Kannagi, and I think that came out after AOTI dropped. I do miss a lot of the old-school AAA-grade VAs: Ayako Kawasumi, Noto Mamiko, Wackymoto, Rie Tanaka, etc.