PDA

View Full Version : Sound files?

Rhypht
Jun 23, 2012, 09:18 AM
I was wondering if anyone had any of the sound files for the game, or knew of a place or way to get them. I'm not looking for the music necessarily, but more the sound effect files (level up, menu SFX, item pick up, etc.)

I couldn't seem to find them while looking around the game files, and was just wondering if anyone here had come across them.

Aurakon
Jun 29, 2012, 01:10 PM
I would also really like to know this, figured I'd bump the thread up to see if anyone has a clue.

eharima
Jun 29, 2012, 01:23 PM
The ones recycled from pso?

Rhypht
Jun 29, 2012, 01:32 PM
The ones recycled from pso?

Nope. The ones that aren't in PSO. Such as the rare item drop, the client order completion, the client order icon appearing, the enemy sound files, the weapon sound files, the lobby sound effects, chat, menu, UI, and matterboard sound effects, the quest completed sound effect, voice sound files, character sound files, and a lot more. All in all, there's not that many recycled sound effects from PSO. Mainly the weapon changing, a few enemy spawn sounds, the loading screen sound effect loop, and a few other ones.

Aurakon
Jun 29, 2012, 04:12 PM
There doesn't seem to be any sort of sound folder like most games would have, everything's just in a single data folder. Unless the audio is encoded into those uniform files, I don't see where else it would be.