PDA

View Full Version : Second Mag

Neoshine
Jun 23, 2012, 01:37 PM
Is it possible right now in the open beta to get the second mag? I know we're supposed to buy it, but I'm not sure if it's in the game yet, how to do it etc. If anyone knows, please help, I'd be appreciative since I just changed my class from hunter to ranger and dont want to remake my entire character for a ranger based mag.

Ranmo
Jun 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
The only way to get a second mag at all is through the cash shop system which isnt available atm. This is also why i havent fed my mag yet. Not sure which class I want to main.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
not possible. should be kinda obvious considering you have to buy it and it's open beta so there's no way to buy anything.

answered your own question man. in order to obtain, i believe you buy a maggu chiketto from the arcs cash shop. what goes on from there i donno though, maybe right click it and you pop a mag or something.

@ranmo mags are only 300 AC/yen a pop, so i'm gonna buy another for sure. it's not that bad. the way i see it, it's a waste not leveling a mag during all the time you play anyway, so i might as well level it.

maybe you should just feed it dics/my room items since ability mags are always good for all classes>?

Neoshine
Jun 23, 2012, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the replies :D