PDA

View Full Version : How do you APPLY room expansions you bought?

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 02:58 PM
how do I apply them. They are in my inventory.. what do I do now?
http://i48.tinypic.com/2je2p8z.png

Chik'Tikka
Jun 23, 2012, 04:27 PM
first question, where did you buy those?
+^_^+

Lunairetic
Jun 23, 2012, 04:34 PM
2nd floor shops. There's a room store.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 05:07 PM
2nd floor shops. There's a room store.

Yeah you have to go downstairs. like literally.. its near where the movie is playing on the screen. Sort of hidden away from the weapon and armor shops

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:01 PM
Now that you're all back. Can someone answer me?

Lyric
Jun 23, 2012, 11:03 PM
When you go into your room, go up to the furniture placement device. When it starts up, I think it's the second menu option?

I'd verify it for ya but the servers went down for maintenance, lol.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:04 PM
When you go into your room, go up to the furniture placement device. When it starts up, I think it's the second menu option?

I'd verify it for ya but the servers went down for maintenance, lol.

I will try this.. In 2 hours!

Menochi
Jun 23, 2012, 11:06 PM
That is a scenery pass. It changes your scenery to the cityscape...which you already have anyway, so it won't do anything. You need the reform tickets from the FUN box.

Home Dog
Jun 23, 2012, 11:22 PM
Yeah I don't think it is a room expansion. Just changes the look of your room and whatever you have outside.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:28 PM
Yeah I don't think it is a room expansion. Just changes the look of your room and whatever you have outside.

Do you see the other 2 things above it.

Home Dog
Jun 23, 2012, 11:37 PM
Do you see the other 2 things above it.Yes. Yes I do. I can't read. So what about them?

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:38 PM
They are room expansions

aduran
Jun 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
i got one from the fun scratch i think i selected the item, inside my room, and hit the first option or second one and it worked LOL. it has a forest view instead of a city view. it automatically took everything out and put it on my inventory. not sure what happens if you don't have room, maybe wont let you do it

GrandTickler
Jun 24, 2012, 12:11 AM
i think its the second option, then the first second or third. each option stands for a room. the item you got is no room expansion though, its just a background view.
room expansions look like diagonal arrows in the icon, and is a green card in the picture.

however just before the server went down i figured out something strange. if u buy a room Theme for 4k in the npc shop, then in your room hit second option, then again the second or third option and aply the room theme to that, your room gets expanded too AND the theme gets added to that. so for 8k you can have 3 rooms. i never knew this. i guess the expansion room funpoint item just adds a 4th or 5th room?

Alena Zouryx
Jun 24, 2012, 12:24 AM
The item literally is called "Scenery Pass". It has nothing to do with expanding the size of your room. They say "Scenery Pass: (Forest/City/Etc.)"

As for the ones with the hammer logo... those change the theme of your room itself -- the carpet, walls, ceiling, and patio appearances. The second one you have is literally "Modern Theme". The first is "Basic Theme".