PDA

View Full Version : Skills List

TheAstarion
Jun 23, 2012, 03:28 PM
Does anyone have a full list of available skills and spells, and how to get them?

I understand most of them are random drops, but is it more likely to get an upgrade to a skill you already have learned, for instance, than to get a completely new disc?

And what ARE those spells Maloo uses? The spinning blade and the homing spears? Assuming the spears are Grants. Also assuming they're her spells and not something her mag uses.

Could be something to add to the sticky if someone has a list, or a helpful link.

IndigoNovember
Jun 23, 2012, 06:29 PM
Your terminology is a bit incorrect, what you are looking for is probably a Photon Art and Technic List. Skills are the things you learn in your class specific skill tree from the class counter using SP. Here is a video that showcases all of the Photon Arts and Technics as of Closed Beta:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bHb3zitMcI .

I can't help you with information on the drops though, I'm as stumped as you are. I haven't really noticed any trends myself, they all seem to be random for me.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 06:50 PM
Assuming no techs have been removed, at least the following are available:

Foie
Gifoie
Rafoie*
Shifta*

Barta
Gibarta
Rabarta
Deband

Zonde
Gizonde
Razonde
Sazonde*

Resta
Anti
Grants
Gigrants*

* being the ones I do not currently have in the OB, but have had/seen people with in previous betas.