PDA

View Full Version : Mag raising guide?

Dan Maku
Jun 23, 2012, 06:53 PM
Since we're only allowed one Mag for free, I don't wanna bork my Mag's growth. Has anyone made a Mag-raising guide yet?

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 06:56 PM
I know there's a guide for what raises what stats. The first three are striking, ranged, and tech attack. The last three are the corresponding defenses. The middle one is ability, which isn't as obvious what it does, but is supposed to do something.

And of course, it shows how much each item will add/subtract when you mouse over it.

AzureAsh
Jun 23, 2012, 07:15 PM
Check here:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195677

It's a pretty detailed guide on what the stats exactly do.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 07:29 PM
Nah, that post doesn't actually say what the ability stat does, just what each mag stat translates to...

Brindizer
Jun 23, 2012, 10:06 PM
The ability stat reduces the range between your minimum and maximum damage as well as increasing your critical rate.

As far as I know, anyway. People used to say it increased PA damage...

AlMcFly
Jun 23, 2012, 10:17 PM
From all I've read ability is supposed to increase maximum damage potential and critical chance.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 10:22 PM
Now we need someone to list stat gains per mag level for each stat.

And then we need to know how much you get per point of whatever, too.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 23, 2012, 10:24 PM
not feeding mine until i get pictures of the final MAG evolution and a guide on what to feed it to make it look the way i want (sick of guides that only show stats)+^_^+ stats can sit somewhere very dark compared to my aesthetic requirements!!! +^_^+

Twigod
Jun 23, 2012, 10:28 PM
not feeding mine until i get pictures of the final MAG evolution and a guide on what to feed it to make it look the way i want (sick of guides that only show stats)+^_^+ stats can sit somewhere very dark compared to my aesthetic requirements!!! +^_^+

I understand this mentality completely and utterly.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 10:29 PM
From all I've read ability is supposed to increase maximum damage potential and critical chance.

wait, what happend to everyone saying ability is your skill atacks?

AlMcFly
Jun 23, 2012, 10:39 PM
wait, what happend to everyone saying ability is your skill atacks?

This is what the Japanese PSO2 wiki says ability is:

打・射・法撃、技量、打・射・法防

Using many translators, it appears to definitely be saying accuracy of hits and avoidance of hits is effected by this. Both magic (Law), shooting, and melee accuracy I guess. Others are saying it effects criticals as well.

RAnewearl
Jun 23, 2012, 10:44 PM
Im making mine a mainly ability mag along with def by feeding it armor and disks. Disks make the def go down so i feed all the disks i can then do one type of armor and make sure to level up that one so i can go back to feeding disks without wasting def mag exp. (Armor makes def and ability go up. It may make attacks go down but i wouldnt know cause mine js 0) im hoping it comes out looking good at third evolution. If not, then hey, might as well make that my main mag for stats and buy 1 more for looks *shrugs* i dont have a job or anything nor do i get allowance (except the rare random 20$ bill) but i wouldn't mind getting my older sister to use her debbit card to buy me a mag lol. Sorry for the long post ~_~

Windadept
Jun 23, 2012, 11:11 PM
Basically each stat level you get in your mag for that point gives a boost to your stat, and when your mag reaches level 30, it will evolve into a certain type based on the highest stat, which will give you specific photo blasts.
For example if you feed your mag only s-weapons, it's attack will go up, so will yours gears, and it will evolve into a strike type mag.
Not sure how its autoabilities work.