PDA

View Full Version : Nice trick I found

Ryuujin13
Jun 23, 2012, 09:23 PM
So on a accidental button push I found that pressing m turns your compass into a mini map. It shows the whole level that you have explored.

bradsta6508
Jun 23, 2012, 09:25 PM
So on a accidental button push I found that pressing m turns your compass into a mini map. It shows the whole level that you have explored.

LOL. Yeah, we know. Good thread though.

Ryuujin13
Jun 23, 2012, 09:27 PM
Well...Use this thread for other random tips/tricks you find in the game and post them here lol

bradsta6508
Jun 23, 2012, 09:28 PM
Well...Use this thread for other random tips/tricks you find in the game and post them here lol

Or just get a keymap?

RAnewearl
Jun 23, 2012, 09:29 PM
I always just press N and use the full map. Unpike other ganes pso2 reveals tge rest of the path when yur still far away from it so i just run with the map open and close it if i have to.

Randomness
Jun 23, 2012, 09:30 PM
Pressing N brings up the full map in the center of the screen.

And doesn't interfere with asskicking except for view obstruction.

Polly
Jun 23, 2012, 09:31 PM
Really hate that the map changes modes during an Emergency Code (though for certain Codes, I get why it does). Can't remember if there's a way to toggle that from happening or not. Will fart with options later!

Ryuujin13
Jun 23, 2012, 09:39 PM
Or just get a keymap?

Not just about the keyboard but the game in general. So anything that you think other players should know about that may help.

TelleT
Jun 23, 2012, 10:30 PM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120201175507/fantendo/images/thumb/4/48/You_dont_say.png/453px-You_dont_say.png

But yeah, I use it alot when trying to get an idea where to go if lost ^^

Vashyron
Jun 23, 2012, 10:37 PM
Personally that's the only Map I ever use, I find no use for the circular small map besides for pinpointing bosses that go underground.

IndigoNovember
Jun 23, 2012, 10:44 PM
Personally that's the only Map I ever use, I find no use for the circular small map besides for pinpointing bosses that go underground.

The Close Up Circular Map shows the location of items as of Open Beta. It might show even more, but I haven't been using it that much.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 23, 2012, 10:48 PM

i use it when people start yelling "REVIVE!!!" and I'm "wha? wha?? oh, your dead, where are you?" +^_^+ now that i have like 50K, I'm not so stingy on moons+^_^+