PDA

View Full Version : Dat Free Field Forest boss :I

The Walrus
Jun 23, 2012, 10:15 PM
I hate having enemies along with a boss in a fight :/

2 bosses in this case...

That said, it was entertaining after I finished raging at having to beat it under 15 minutes :/

RAnewearl
Jun 23, 2012, 10:16 PM
I hate having enemies along with a boss in a fight :/

2 bosses in this case...

That said, it was entertaining after I finished raging at having to beat it under 15 minutes :/

Lol i just did it with 3 npcs ans got 1 boss no mobs c: though i did get the angry boss with the red thing on them... what is that anyway?

Gardios
Jun 23, 2012, 10:17 PM
The real difficulty are those birds.

Damn those birds, man. They're not cool at all.

Shadownami92
Jun 23, 2012, 10:18 PM
What's annoying is trying to kill a boss while a Code Avoid is going on. :(

njdss4
Jun 23, 2012, 10:19 PM
Last time I ran that mission I got 3 of the Rockbear bosses and plenty of regular mobs, too. One Rockbear was the red infected kind as well. It was crazy, but not too bad with the group I was with.

The worst part, imo, was the lag X(

The Walrus
Jun 23, 2012, 10:19 PM

Oh god that sounds like hell

Lol i just did it with 3 npcs ans got 1 boss no mobs c: though i did get the angry boss with the red thing on them... what is that anyway?

Just an infected boss like the normal infected enemies you can find. It also functions as a giant glowing weak point of awesome

Triple_S
Jun 23, 2012, 10:20 PM

...That can happen?

PSO2: Troll of the Year

Chik'Tikka
Jun 23, 2012, 10:21 PM
The real difficulty are those birds.

Damn those birds, man. They're not cool at all.

Rifles have a PA that is a heat seeking rocket launcher, can lock on to 5 enemies i think, does real good against those birds+^_^+

Randomness
It's really not that complicated. The number of targets is entirely dependent on the number of human players.

AlMcFly
Get some AOE/crowd control abilites and you can mow through groups of mobs very quickly. Things like rocket launchers, and the spear PA that is like a whirlwind.

Crimson Exile
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 PM
Get some AOE/crowd control abilites and you can mow through groups of mobs very quickly. Things like rocket launchers, and the spear PA that is like a whirlwind.
Spear pa's don't seem to drop for me :-(

The Walrus
Jun 23, 2012, 10:23 PM
It's really not that complicated. The number of targets is entirely dependent on the number of human players.

Oh I'm not saying it's complicated, just a little annoying.

Prolly didn't help it was just 2 hunters :/

SolRiver
Jun 23, 2012, 10:26 PM
You can feel it. The smiling face of the PSO2 event handler...

player: "ah we have enough time left for S rank under 16 minutes!"
PSO2: "Not so fast!"
player: "huh?"
PSO2: "You have activated my trap card!"
player: "WHAT!? THAT CAN'T BE!!"

zalcryz
Jun 23, 2012, 11:11 PM
no that's not funny lol, i was doing that and got 1 avoid, 3 attacks 1 eliminate and then got trapped and had a code rescue was the worst time limit run i have ever had

The Walrus
Jun 23, 2012, 11:12 PM
Holy crap didn't even know you could get that many Code's in one run...

Ueno54
Jun 23, 2012, 11:19 PM
I was struggling with it so hard, getting rank S under the time. Out of nowhere I get a dark ragne in a run and still finish in like 13 mins with rank S. Made me smile so much!

Windadept
Jun 23, 2012, 11:21 PM
It also functions as a giant glowing weak point of awesome
THIS!
I have a partisan with zonde effect on it, mid-air Rising Flag and Sliding Check just tear those rockbears to pieces!
Were they called infected? Wasn't it like "seed form" or something?

Right before the maintenance we did a S-rank run in like 10 minutes, 3 members in the party.

Shadownami92
Jun 23, 2012, 11:27 PM
...That can happen?

PSO2: Troll of the Year

Yeah, we failed the Code Avoid though, the avoidy thingy killed me when I tried to use a Moon on one of my party members.

The boss was the Dark Ragne, luckily another party showed up to help. There was only 3 of us in our party so yeah... xD

zalcryz
Jun 23, 2012, 11:40 PM
Holy crap didn't even know you could get that many Code's in one run...

Me either it was kind of irritating skipped most of them but didn't make the 16 min

cheapgunner
Jun 24, 2012, 12:03 AM
I was struggling with it so hard, getting rank S under the time. Out of nowhere I get a dark ragne in a run and still finish in like 13 mins with rank S. Made me smile so much!

Was on Free forest mission in bloack 1 when a Rockbear appeared and me and this group of 4 had to kill it. Didn't make my run for the caves request any easier when a Dark Ragne appeared out of the blue. Those 4 high tailed it after it killed all 4 of them and I left for B-2 to finish the run. You can't fight that thing in narrow roads like Forest has. >.>