PDA

View Full Version : Registering Rare items?

Takaaaa
Jun 23, 2012, 10:47 PM
So I found a rare gunslayer and it says this when I try to equip it.
I can read japanese good and it says that it can be sold to NPC but not traded or sold in MY ROOM once registered. Is that correct, if so, is this worth registering?

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h460/TakaPhotoartistry/pso20120623_171114_007.jpg

Zorafim
Jun 23, 2012, 11:02 PM
I think it's basically binding it to yourself. If you equip the item, you cannot trade the item. But if you don't equip it, you can't use it. So, you need to chose whether you'll sell the item, or use it.

Blackheart521
Jun 23, 2012, 11:02 PM
It's up to you, basically once you equip it, it is bound to you and only you can use it, so if you plan on using it then equip it, if you don't then put it away for your rare collection or sell it at your player shop, I believe the average selling price at player shops for those is around 10k last time I saw the shops (at least on ship 2 thats how the economy was) ^^

Takaaaa
Jun 23, 2012, 11:04 PM
I see~ thats kind of junk. So would that be for all rare items? Once you use it, you can trade or sell it?

HFlowen
Jun 23, 2012, 11:05 PM
I saw that pop up when I got that gunslash too.

I really, really hope it does not do that for all rares, because that's fucking stupid.

Blackheart521
Jun 23, 2012, 11:08 PM
It does it for anything 7 stars or higher, so yes basically all rares... so just keep your first one for yourself and if you find any extras then you can sell them ^^

Takaaaa
Jun 23, 2012, 11:09 PM
I saw that pop up when I got that gunslash too.

I really, really hope it does not do that for all rares, because that's fucking stupid.

I love this game but a fully agree with you. I would greatly dislike it if, its like this for all rares.

It does it for anything 7 stars or higher, so yes basically all rares... so just keep your first one for yourself and if you find any extras then you can sell them

Thats really sad to hear.

HFlowen
Jun 23, 2012, 11:15 PM
It does it for anything 7 stars or higher, so yes basically all rares... so just keep your first one for yourself and if you find any extras then you can sell them ^^

That's really fucking stupid. I also don't see the point of having that system in place other than to annoy people.

Arika
Jun 23, 2012, 11:16 PM
It is a system to prevent flood in market of rare items when time pass. (Which happen heavily in PSU jp as example.)

Doing this will keep value of rare item, which is why any 7 star weapons (except this gunslash) are all so high price right now, even though they aren't really that rare. (average anybody who get until lv-20 atm will have 1 or 2 drop)

In this kind of rarity, it would only sell around 30k-40k if the bound system never happen. but this system make it price over 100k

Note:
There are some bad luck one (me) that get 0
but there are also good luck with that get 4
but average from my friends group are 1-2x per person.

ZIE creations
Jun 23, 2012, 11:17 PM
Well, if you don't have premium on official release you may as well equip it >.<

Blackheart521
Jun 23, 2012, 11:18 PM
That's really fucking stupid. I also don't see the point of having that system in place other than to annoy people.

I think it was suggested by someone in Alpha and they implemented it, it was supposed to be a way to make it so getting rares would be more about finding them so the market wouldn't be flooded with rares and people couldn't just buy every rare they wanted, but even so that'll still happen ^^;