PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY CODE:EMERGENCY CODE:EMERGENCY CODE: CROSSOVER:EMERGENCY CODE

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:17 PM
Was in the caves today with Hannibal and Diarmund and ran into a few other familiar faces.. And we just got wrecked by facing an actual Boss Dragon in the middle of the caves.. followed by 2 baby dragons.. followed by 3 baby dragons.. some of those things you have to jump on the back of.. and another 3 baby dragons... I Think I saw Emergency Code pop up 4 times. What the heck. It was action packed though.. and thank god there were like 1 or 2 parties with us.

Ryuujin13
Jun 23, 2012, 11:25 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120323002233/central/images/f/fe/Mother-of-god-meme.jpg

The insanity of the code reveals itself! lol

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:26 PM
It got really scary a few times. But when another party with a force showed up I was relieved I didn't have to use up all my mates.

The Awesomeinator
Jun 23, 2012, 11:29 PM
I don't suppose you have any screenshots or proof of this spectacular event?

Zyrusticae
Jun 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

(But oh gods do I want it to happen... to me, preferably!)

supersonix9
Jun 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
This happened to me and a friend in the Desert Area. We had to fight Dark Ragne four times.

White Midnight
Jun 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
Happened to me and some friends as well in Forest today. Had to fight the big boss ape (forget its name) twice in a row during a free explore in Forest. Went from Attack to Duel.

VonHalford
Jun 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

(But oh gods do I want it to happen... to me, preferably!)

To be completely honest I didn't take any screenshots because I didn't even think about it. But Diarmund or Hannibal might have.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 23, 2012, 11:40 PM
EMERGENCY CODE: ARREST
TARGET: Rappy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/haha/1185427517338.gif

STOP. RUNNING.

You're only adding obstruction of justice and other things to the list, you dirty loitering scum.

zalcryz
Jun 23, 2012, 11:42 PM
In the caves i think i was there or at least i had the dragon spawn but we skipped it lol xD had a time limit to worry about

OpheliaInfinity
Jun 24, 2012, 12:02 AM
EMERGENCY CODE: ARREST
TARGET: Rappy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/haha/1185427517338.gif

STOP. RUNNING.

You're only adding obstruction of justice and other things to the list, you dirty loitering scum.

Heehee~ Euphie knows how it's done ;3

if i could ever get a rapid fire rifle pa i could do the same...

Ryuujin13
Jun 24, 2012, 12:08 AM
I wonder if you had and lag causing damage lag.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/Rora-emotes/Pikachu_slap_icon_by_SupportSpyroXE.gif
Why wont you die already!!! http://s6.tinypic.com/f1cvg8_th.jpg

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:37 AM
I wonder if you had and lag causing damage lag.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/Rora-emotes/Pikachu_slap_icon_by_SupportSpyroXE.gif
Why wont you die already!!! http://s6.tinypic.com/f1cvg8_th.jpg

Oh yeah definitely

http://i47.tinypic.com/23vdunt.png

LinkKD
Jun 24, 2012, 12:42 AM
lolrofl, this is too good...I wish it would happen to me too

the max that happened was me, Coatl, Icel and a fourth party member fighting Dark Ragne twice in a row in Forest

first code was attack, and then right after we killed it, it showed up "code change: duel" or something like that and he just ressed =w=

it was just the four of us though, non-multi party area

noClue
Jun 24, 2012, 12:50 AM
I ran into this in the forest. We had a NPC following us and we killed cleared like 4-5 emergencies then it said crossover and ended. No idea what that was about...

lykann
Jun 24, 2012, 12:55 AM
A buddy and I were in free caves with these two hunters.

Suddenly, a code attack. then, elimination.

In the following order:

elimination, arrest, attack, protection, attack, duel (Ragne popped up.), attack, elimination.

And then we got to area two.

Digibilly17
Jun 24, 2012, 12:58 AM
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578959652833407672/63789F4D3008BDC096EBE9B78AB28B1B742F26CD/

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 01:00 AM
A buddy and I were in free caves with these two hunters.

Suddenly, a code attack. then, elimination.

In the following order:

elimination, arrest, attack, protection, attack, duel (Ragne popped up.), attack, elimination.

And then we got to area two.

Was this today

CapnCloudchaser
Jun 24, 2012, 05:28 AM
I kept getting multiple EMERGENCY CODE stuff happening when trying to S Rank Forest under 15 minutes. The boss kept spawning in the field as well, which didn't exactly help! Although we did keep getting the berserk version of the boss with the red thing on its head, so that was fun.

Was a bit of a nightmare after a while though!

Raging Ghost
Jun 24, 2012, 08:03 AM
Guys. I once had a Emergency Code: Attack in the Forest. Then, a Ranger NPC spawned and...

Change Over: Code: Attack

AKA Kill every monster in this area, but make sure your friend stay alive.

Yuicihi
Jun 24, 2012, 08:48 AM
Got a Code: Protect in the Forest. Had to protect the downed Gunship during the Dagan mission. Someone came to my aid. We got it done, watched it lift off... Only to come straight back down. Change Over: Code Protect again.

I love the variety the Codes provide to the missions, but Protect is awfully annoying in the Forest, especially considering it crashed in a narrow passage.

Ifrian-x
Jun 24, 2012, 08:55 AM
I had Code Attack and code arrest together with a code avoid.
It did not end well.

Siam
Jun 24, 2012, 09:50 AM
I've been lurking here forever and don't remember my old email, or it's password (it's been 5 years), so I've only been lurking around since Phantasy Star Zero came out.

I believe I was in one of the other parties, Von. I was trying to clear my bags from a Dragon you guys showed up late to the party to. Then people in my party were telling us that they had ANOTHER dragon and I show up to find two and an attack Emergency Code going off all at once. We cleared one of the dragons, the attack code, the other dragon just to have an attack code go off right after the dragon died.

I've never seen so much chaos. It's really exciting, though. :D

VonHalford
Jun 25, 2012, 12:59 AM
I've been lurking here forever and don't remember my old email, or it's password (it's been 5 years), so I've only been lurking around since Phantasy Star Zero came out.

I believe I was in one of the other parties, Von. I was trying to clear my bags from a Dragon you guys showed up late to the party to. Then people in my party were telling us that they had ANOTHER dragon and I show up to find two and an attack Emergency Code going off all at once. We cleared one of the dragons, the attack code, the other dragon just to have an attack code go off right after the dragon died.

I've never seen so much chaos. It's really exciting, though. :D

HAHA see! I wasn't lying.
And guess who showed up after a dragon today in a crossover?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/5k7ey.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Ex Valkyrie
Jun 25, 2012, 01:02 AM
C O D E C E P T I O N

Peejay
Jun 25, 2012, 01:03 AM
Today, I had three attack codes at once starting the free desert.

I rolled over one to get an INFECTED Ragne, who wiped me out twice. I'd return to the area to see he actually just destroyed everything from my other two attack codes and was waiting to eat me again.

Immediately after, I had Code Avoid.

VonHalford
Jun 25, 2012, 01:06 AM
Today, I had three attack codes at once starting the free desert.

I rolled over one to get an INFECTED Ragne, who wiped me out twice. I'd return to the area to see he actually just destroyed everything from my other two attack codes and was waiting to eat me again.

Immediately after, I had Code Avoid.

I'm starting to feel like the codes are SEGA's way of rick rolling us.

What's that? You have 12 minutes left to fight the dragon in time?

EMERGENCY CODE COLLECT! EMERGENCY CODE ATTACK. EMERGENCY CODE CROSSOVER. EMERGENCY CODE MAINTENCE: ERROR 230

Mag-X
Jun 25, 2012, 01:10 AM
Got a Code: Protect in the Forest. Had to protect the downed Gunship during the Dagan mission. Someone came to my aid. We got it done, watched it lift off... Only to come straight back down. Change Over: Code Protect again.

I love the variety the Codes provide to the missions, but Protect is awfully annoying in the Forest, especially considering it crashed in a narrow passage.

This happened to me during the Emergency city mission. My party was like "OMG BITCH LEARN TO FLY"

HectorSirdam
Jun 25, 2012, 01:25 AM
I love it, breaks up the monotony of grinding through areas.

mctastee
Jun 25, 2012, 08:15 PM
I had two protect codes today in forest with the ship. After the first one I was about to move on, but the ship decided it was gonna crash right on top of me. That guy must be the worst pilot of all time. /facepalm

Ryuujin13
Jun 25, 2012, 09:24 PM
I had two protect codes today in forest with the ship. After the first one I was about to move on, but the ship decided it was gonna crash right on top of me. That guy must be the worst pilot of all time. /facepalm

I had that happen to me in the city mission. Takes off not even a second later he crashes again. Probably drunk driving or is to high to know not to crash into shit lol

malone00TB
Jun 25, 2012, 10:35 PM
Haha. I think I was part of this venture. Definitely knocked my socks off. Twas fun though.

HectorSirdam
Jun 25, 2012, 11:11 PM
I'm starting to feel like the codes are SEGA's way of rick rolling us.

What's that? You have 12 minutes left to fight the dragon in time?

EMERGENCY CODE COLLECT! EMERGENCY CODE ATTACK. EMERGENCY CODE CROSSOVER. EMERGENCY CODE MAINTENCE: ERROR 230

I didn't know how true that'd be until I was in caves trying to S-Rank in 16 mins. Almost out of the first zone and then boss dragon appears for an Emergency Code Get Killed 6 Times, I mean Duel. After 30 mins (your picture was true), I get into the next area knowing that I failed the S-Rank but still want to finish out the mission.

Emergency Code Collect, then boss dragon comes back for part 2 of the duel, then I get trapped so Emergency Code rescue, then a helpful person frees me only to find out that I have to do another collect.

And I loved every minute of it!!