PDA

View Full Version : Mag-power Item Translation Request.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 11:23 PM
i think it would be nice for everyone if these mag powers could be translated.
just to clear confusion, these are powers that your mag can learn and will keep permanent. at first u have like 3 slots for mag powers, of which 1 is already taken by the power that lets mags heal u sometimes if your hp get low, the other slots are empty and can be filled with the powers/items shown below. (search the final option in the auction house if u wanna find these items)

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/K6jMZ.jpg[/spoiler-box]

lets try translate all of these :)
I know there are more powers out there so please post them so i can add them to the screenshot above :)

1. Ability Up G: Low chance of short stat boost when a trial starts
2. HP Restore A: High chance to heal owner when HP is low
3. Revive A: Very rare chance to revive on death
4. Restorative Item Production A: Produces HP restoring items at a certain interval
5. Status Restoration A: Low chance to have status effects cured when affected by one.
6. Ability Up A: Low chance of short stat boost when changing areas.
7. Invincibility A: Short period of invincibility when PB gauge fills up

Windadept
Jun 23, 2012, 11:32 PM
I'm pretty sure it's like this
1. single target shifta
2. single target resta
6. aoe shifta
If i could highlight this and use a kanji dictionary I could probably get the rest done.
I'll probably look through the PSO2jp wiki later on and see if I can find those there.

HFlowen
Jun 23, 2012, 11:33 PM
I fed my mag those things blindly. I do know my mag seems to randomly poop healing items these days, which I find more amusing than helpful.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 11:34 PM
I'm pretty sure the first one gives you a shifta buff.

i think i have something similar on my mag with a J at the end and it gives both shifta and deband, but i couldnt find it in the AH, it just learned it automaticaly when it evolved at level 35. ill add it to "1:" with a question mark at the end until its 100% confirmed. thanks :)

I fed my mag those things blindly. I do know my mag seems to randomly poop healing items these days, which I find more amusing than helpful.

i think its very very helpful cause it also poops out trimates, which are pretty expensive :P

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 11:39 PM
4. Restorative Item Production A: Produces HP restoring items at a certain interval
5. Status Restoration A: Low chance to have status effects cured when affected by one.

HFlowen
Jun 23, 2012, 11:42 PM
1. Ability Up G
2. HP Restore A
3. Revive A
4. Restorative Item Production A
5. Status Restoration A
6. Ability Up A
7. Invincibility A

Thanks, maybe now I can figure out what the heck I gave my mag other than monomate pooping.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 11:42 PM
1. Ability Up G
2. HP Restore A
3. Revive A
4. Restorative Item Production A
5. Status Restoration A
6. Ability Up A
7. Invincibility A

thanks thats very helpful, do u know what the letters at the end mean by the way?
and maybe some more info about 5 and 7? like is 5 making it use anti? and how long does invincibility work?

supersonix9
Jun 23, 2012, 11:44 PM
They all sound like the same thing to me.

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 11:46 PM
I added descriptions.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 11:49 PM

thanks your the greatest man :) ive added all your info to the first post.
lets try find more of these once the server is up

Mike
Jun 23, 2012, 11:51 PM
Did you actually find all of these or are they just pics from somewhere eles? I kinda want that Invincibility one.

GrandTickler
Jun 23, 2012, 11:53 PM
Did you actually find all of these or are they just pics from somewhere eles? I kinda want that Invincibility one.

i searched between price ranges in the auction house and took pictures of them before the server went down :P i still have the full picture of the invincibility one, its up for 210k in the AH if your interested

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/TsRh4.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Windadept
Jun 24, 2012, 12:11 AM
Wait a minute... so THAT'S how mono/di/trimates are made!
When you use a mate you're actually drinking liquid mag poop!

GrandTickler
Jun 24, 2012, 12:13 AM
Wait a minute... so THAT'S how mono/di/trimates are made!
When you use a mate you're actually drinking liquid mag poop!

hahaha yeah xD ^^ i bet it tastes like mountain dew

HFlowen
Jun 24, 2012, 06:55 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3510/pso20120624195124000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Well I identified the first two things on my mag as HPRestore-A and Revive-A... I dunno what the other two are. I assume one is what makes my mag poop out atomisers constantly, and the other says HP-J?

MAXrobo
Jun 24, 2012, 08:23 PM
do the mag abilitys stack? mine has 3 HP heal and it seems to heal me about 50-60% of the time I drop below half HP. it is super helpful and i save tons of mates. but am I wasting space?

Twigod
Jun 24, 2012, 08:32 PM
Great work guys, thanks.

GrandTickler
Jun 25, 2012, 01:30 AM
do the mag abilitys stack? mine has 3 HP heal and it seems to heal me about 50-60% of the time I drop below half HP. it is super helpful and i save tons of mates. but am I wasting space?

im not exactly sure, u would think its helpful having them stacked. why else would there be a healing power item if your own mag already has it from the start? but then again, the chance to heal is already high, and in CB i stacked about 3 too and i didnt notice that much difference so im afraid i cant tell you

Mike
Jun 25, 2012, 01:36 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3510/pso20120624195124000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Well I identified the first two things on my mag as HPRestore-A and Revive-A... I dunno what the other two are. I assume one is what makes my mag poop out atomisers constantly, and the other says HP-J?

The third slot is Area Healing Item Production, which probably produces atomizers and the like, and the fourth is HP Restoration J. Can't say what that does though.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 01:39 AM
The third slot is Area Healing Item Production, which probably produces atomizers and the like, and the fourth is HP Restoration J. Can't say what that does though.

i've been trying to figure out what hp restoration J is forever.

i have a feeling it might be AOE heal. sometimes when my mag heals me i notice people close to me get healed at the same time (i think)

skuld01
Jun 25, 2012, 01:42 AM

it stack and it is not wasting place. tested at CBT.

The healing amount is not stacked i guess.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jun 25, 2012, 01:47 AM
it seems my mag gained a trigger action when it evolved so im not sure if i should fill the last slot for trigger action with hp restore A, or if i should wait till 100. lol...

i think hp restore A is the most useful. i like it a lot.

HFlowen
Jun 25, 2012, 09:16 AM

I THOUGHT those damn things were atomisers. My mag kept crapping 4/5 star healing items that I always had a full stack of, so I just kept on walking whenever they popped out. I guess that's kinda useful though, if I didn't always have a full stack of things on me. Maybe I'll keep 3 moon/star/sols on me from now on to take advantage of it.

HP-J... I do know my mag heals me often at less than 50% HP, but he also heals me at complete random when I'm just walking around it seems, even when I'm at full HP.

Edit: Also, Mike, you rock, thanks for the translations.

youcantcatchtheblue
Jun 25, 2012, 11:12 AM

I got the Invincibility one but I'm not sure when and how I got it.... I didn't do any scratches though, so it must've been a drop item.

AlMcFly
Jun 26, 2012, 01:32 AM
Nice! If I credit you and the person who translated them, you think we could use your images in our guide?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195744

GrandTickler
Jun 26, 2012, 01:54 AM
Nice! If I credit you and the person who translated them, you think we could use your images in our guide?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195744

im ok with you using the info in any way you like, although Mike did all the work here by translating everything :P

DTwO
Jun 29, 2012, 01:11 AM
http://s13.postimage.org/8ezr1ym5j/woof.pngI just got one thats not listed here and i can give it to my mag as an ability...o.o any help?after the slash its just 3 japanese letters.ill try to post a picture.

Vashyron
Jun 30, 2012, 08:59 AM
Wanted to know as well since I got one of those.

EspioKaos> Makes Sol Atomizers and similar items for you over time.

GreenArcher
Jun 30, 2012, 01:28 PM
http://s13.postimage.org/8ezr1ym5j/woof.pngI just got one thats not listed here and i can give it to my mag as an ability...o.o any help?after the slash its just 3 japanese letters.ill try to post a picture.

Dude hit printscreen

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2012, 07:13 AM
範囲系 - Range System ... ? Scope Device ?

I don't know!

DTwO
Jul 2, 2012, 09:51 AM
My screenshot folder,i wasnt able to find it when i posted,so i did whatever worked lmao Hey,you can read it so hush >.<

Still no answer?

By going to the JP wiki,i found the answer myself,just curious why its not listed here o.o

生産デバイス/HP回復系 "System to produce items such as Monomeito consumption in a period of time."

生産デバイス/範囲系"The production of consumption items, such as Sol atomizer system in a period of time."

~Inu~
Jul 2, 2012, 11:10 AM
Oh man, thank you for this post.
I had several of these items and the game didn't really have any visual cues on what they do.

Much appreciated!

Lumir
Jul 13, 2012, 04:26 AM
2 items missing from the list.

支援デバイス/能力上昇J = Increased ability to provide support at regular intervals. Interval is longer.

生産デバイス/範囲系 = Produce items such as sol atomizer