PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

Kroktar
Jun 23, 2012, 11:25 PM
I tried to find something about this but i didnt found :(

So here we go...

When i started playing and i always saw what Quest could i take even if i needed more lvl.

Now im lvl 7 but im still farming the lvl 5 Quest without seen whats my next level quest...

Im stuck on a farming of capturing rappys @.@

Sorry for my bad english :(

TerminalMontage
Jun 23, 2012, 11:35 PM
You should have the level 7 quest too. You'll need to talk to the NPCs with speech bubbles over their head, and choose the second option to get the "client quests" after you do some talk to Koffee (the woman next to the quest lady) and you'll have to beat the "100 spider things" quest in less than 15 minutes with an S rank, and the rappy arrest quest in less than 10 minutes.

From there you get the open forest, which isn't a quest, you just go to the forest through the door area, and you must beat that in less than 15 minutes with an S rank to unlock caves.

You do the same thing for caves, and desert.

Kroktar
Jun 24, 2012, 12:42 AM
mmm i already did the 100 Spider and Rappy arrest...

I need to search that then :(

Kenny8615
Jun 24, 2012, 12:44 AM
talk to Koffie and do her quests, her quests can be annoying but they give you new missions/areas

Crimson Exile
Jun 24, 2012, 12:47 AM
mmm i already did the 100 Spider and Rappy arrest...

I need to search that then :(
She is at the right mission counter if you are looking at the mission departure gate. She has white hair. Here is what she want's you to do... Her name is Koffee http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/#koffee

noClue
Jun 24, 2012, 12:48 AM
I'm going to use this thread here for my questions.

What is PSE? I did a PSE Burst once but never saw it again and I see that while questing I gain PSE levels, but they seem to do nothing.

Also what are those little... graph things that pop up in the middle top of the screen? One has bars that I want to say alerts you to the changing weather conditions? I don't see much purpose for that though so I question if that's what it's for. There are other ones like a rotating circle and some green blob...

CJ Johnny
Jun 24, 2012, 12:54 AM
I'm going to use this thread here for my questions.

What is PSE? I did a PSE Burst once but never saw it again and I see that while questing I gain PSE levels, but they seem to do nothing.

Also what are those little... graph things that pop up in the middle top of the screen? One has bars that I want to say alerts you to the changing weather conditions? I don't see much purpose for that though so I question if that's what it's for. There are other ones like a rotating circle and some green blob...

Weather Conditions are also few of the many 'Clients Orders".

Try this. Give one good reason why you are ask to wash your hands before eatting!
Did you say "Purpose".

TerminalMontage
Jun 24, 2012, 01:35 AM
I really have no idea what those graph things are, but they'rrrre cool! :D

And a PSE burst I believe happens when you kill a lot of enemies really past, and it "bursts" so you get 2 minutes (i think 2) to kill more, and it'll keep spawning a whole lot of enemies, sometimes the PSE burst can be extended and it's loads of fun.

and Kroktar, you already did those quests, but you'll have to do them again within the time I stated above, talk to koffe (the lady next to the quest lady) to get those quests, you'll know you have it when you see a timer on the top right of the screen, timing you, while you're in the field.