PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Quests

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:48 AM
Ahhhh Christmas on PSO2. Halloween.. Valentines Day... Imagine how gorgeous the city will look. Most of us have forgotten the subtle little things SEGA will add to the game when it goes live.. the Town will be thriving with newcomers and pros, and the city will change through the seasons. It will feel.. alive.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 24, 2012, 12:50 AM
Screw the town. I'm going to murder festively dressed Rappies.

Blackheart521
Jun 24, 2012, 12:50 AM
And the seasonal mobs... I wanna kill some candy cane lookin' rappies or some skelerappies for halloween ^^

supersonix9
Jun 24, 2012, 12:51 AM
Dark Ragne in a Santa outfit?

They need an expansion on the town, speaking of which!

Kenny8615
Jun 24, 2012, 12:51 AM
that will a great thing to see

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:52 AM
See that's the thing. The spirit this game had in it's earlier manifestations was amazing. I'm sure this will have it to. The beta is SO awesome I totally forgot how much is missing.. which is going to make this one AMAZING MMORPG to be apart of. One that will last.. a lot longer than most people are used to playing MMOs..

Lumir
Jun 24, 2012, 12:52 AM
Im still amazed at the in-game big screen TV playing movies/ect. Its pure genious! The can do so much with it. Imagine them playing some holiday stuff on it.

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
Im still amazed at the in-game big screen TV playing movies/ect. Its pure genious! The can do so much with it. Imagine them playing some holiday stuff on it.

First thing I thought of was what they might do with those TV's. That's so radical. I'm glad SEGA upgraded with the times.. and then took it further.

Kenny8615
Jun 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
sometimes i forget that this is beta, if it didnt have all the server problems and stuff then i would forget that this is still a beta.

Lumir
Jun 24, 2012, 12:55 AM
First thing I thought of was what they might do with those TV's. That's so radical. I'm glad SEGA upgraded with the times.. and then took it further.

I really wish they would add a few smaller screens in the lower level where people starts quests. What if something new is playing and you miss it cuz your in grind mode? Anyways this game is amazing.

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:57 AM
sometimes i forget that this is beta, if it didnt have all the server problems and stuff then i would forget that this is still a beta.

I feel ya.. on top of that I keep forgetting what BETA means. I keep skipping the part in my head that tells me.. the game isn't even LIVE yet.. they are still going to make changes and continue to in the near future.

VonHalford
Jun 24, 2012, 12:57 AM
I really wish they would add a few smaller screens in the lower level where people starts quests. What if something new is playing and you miss it cuz your in grind mode? Anyways this game is amazing.

Well the main shops are down there so you HAVE to pass them inbetween quests. There's also the HUGE ONE down in the shopping center that if you actually get close to.. you can HEAR IT.

Ryuujin13
Jun 24, 2012, 12:58 AM
Ya know the moment a holiday event start I have a single line that runs through my head..."ALL THE HOLIDAY TREASURES ARE MINE!!! Die you festively dressed monsters! die!!!" and the monster genocide begins lol

Kenny8615
Jun 24, 2012, 01:01 AM
I feel ya.. on top of that I keep forgetting what BETA means. I keep skipping the part in my head that tells me.. the game isn't even LIVE yet.. they are still going to make changes and continue to in the near future.
when the full game comes out im gnna have to sell my soul to pso2. i dont know if that made any sense but whatever