PDA

View Full Version : how do I get caves?

KiroMatic
Jun 24, 2012, 05:27 AM
I Don't know a single bit of Japanese but I have been able to use common sense to get through the Beta for the most part BUT I just cannot figure out how to get the caves. I know it's a client mission and I pretty sure it's the women behind the mission counter but I cannot make out what she wants from me! I see an (S) so I figure she want's an S Rank or something but I just don't know...plz can someone respond so I can get some more footage for my youtube :3 Thx in advance.

Crimson Exile
Jun 24, 2012, 05:41 AM
I Don't know a single bit of Japanese but I have been able to use common sense to get through the Beta for the most part BUT I just cannot figure out how to get the caves. I know it's a client mission and I pretty sure it's the women behind the mission counter but I cannot make out what she wants from me! I see an (S) so I figure she want's an S Rank or something but I just don't know...plz can someone respond so I can get some more footage for my youtube :3 Thx in advance.
We meet again old friend. Lol here you go http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/#koffee Lokk for Koffee important client orders.

KiroMatic
Jun 24, 2012, 06:29 AM
hey thanks this will help big time