PDA

View Full Version : Character gone.

Locnar
Jun 24, 2012, 07:11 AM
So yesterday ive created a character on Ship 2,
Had been playing to late last night then when i log in just now its simpley vanished.

Am i the only one with this problem or is it just me being unlucky?

ty.

AlMcFly
Jun 24, 2012, 07:16 AM
Maybe you accidentally deleted it fumbling around the character select screen? Do you have a girlfriend who knows all your passwords but hates you playing games?

Locnar
Jun 24, 2012, 07:20 AM
No im sure thats not what happend, noone but me knows my pass and name :) Dont get me wrong i got no problem with starting over i was just wondering where it coudve gone all of a sudden and if i was the only one. but i suppose i am right

dilakri87
Jun 24, 2012, 07:27 AM
Maybe you accidentally deleted it fumbling around the character select screen? Do you have a girlfriend who knows all your passwords but hates you playing games?

Quoted for personal experience

LionHeart-
Jun 24, 2012, 08:30 AM
Are you sure you was on Ship 2? Just check out each ship in-case you actually made it on a different one. ^^

Locnar
Jun 24, 2012, 09:10 AM
Are you sure you was on Ship 2? Just check out each ship in-case you actually made it on a different one. ^^

Ye im sure, ive checked all of em a couple of times just to be sure but no character anywhere.
already made a new one now but ty guys anyway :D
awesome game <3

LionHeart-
Jun 24, 2012, 10:00 AM
Ye im sure, ive checked all of em a couple of times just to be sure but no character anywhere.
already made a new one now but ty guys anyway :D
awesome game <3

Awww, that sucks :P! Well you don't seemed to put off by it anyways, good job! And, it probably took seconds to make the second one, if you saved your previous character data. Cool, well goodluck, see you around!