PDA

View Full Version : Game occasionally locking up mid-missions

Azure Knight
Jun 24, 2012, 08:00 AM
This has happened a small number of times to me this weekend (the screen just freezes and then I get an error window in Japanese and the game shuts down). It seems pretty random and not necessarily during busy periods where a lot is going on onscreen.

Has anyone else had this as I haven't heard any other reports of this?

eharima
Jun 24, 2012, 08:15 AM
And you didn't take pics of the error screen for us??

ChronoSphere
Jun 24, 2012, 08:21 AM
I've been having this in CB while running the desert mission. Filecheck didn't fix it, so I just assumed it's some bug. Can you limit it to a specific area?

Rockmanshii
Jun 24, 2012, 09:09 AM
Hey there.
The same thing happened to me 2 days ago, I was fighting the Rockbear alone at the end of the free forest mission. I haven't took a pic of it either sadly but it looks a lot like the error that crashes the game when you alt+ctrl+del on Windows 7.

SolRiver
Jun 24, 2012, 09:14 AM
Hey there.
The same thing happened to me 2 days ago, I was fighting the Rockbear alone at the end of the free forest mission. I haven't took a pic of it either sadly but it looks a lot like the error that crashes the game when you alt+ctrl+del on Windows 7.

You can alt+ctrl+del on the game (or alt+tab whatever, etc) if you run windows mode.

If you play from full screen mode, then PSO2 + gameguard going to have issue with you when you try to alt+tab.

Azure Knight
Jun 24, 2012, 10:17 AM
It's happened a few times in different areas. If it happens again I'll grab a shot of the error and post it here.

Kazzi
Jun 24, 2012, 10:28 AM
What graphics card are you using and what settings do you have the game on?

Azure Knight
Jun 24, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'm using a HD 6670 (Using setting 3). I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Any ideas anyone?