PDA

View Full Version : Please help, can't team up

Twigod
Jun 24, 2012, 10:03 AM
I'm lvl 10 and I'm trying to team up with and go through Forest with my new lvl 1 friend but we can't figure out why we can't team up for the life of us. Is there a level restriction? We've tried just about everything, we get error messages when either tries to add to party through traditional methods.

Siam
Jun 24, 2012, 10:04 AM
I'm lvl 10 and I'm trying to team up with and go through Forest with my new lvl 1 friend but we can't figure out why we can't team up for the life of us. Is there a level restriction? We've tried just about everything, we get error messages when either tries to add to party through traditional methods.

Did he finish chapter 0? Are you trying to do a quest that requires level 3 or 5? Also, are you in a quest already for say... level 5 or 7? That's all very important.

Twigod
Jun 24, 2012, 10:10 AM
We are attempting to do the very first lvl.1 Forest mission. He completed Chapter 0. I've attempted to host a game and have him join to no avail (he just can't join). The same vice versa. We're on each others friends lists. When I hit 'T' and click his character and try to add him to my party, there's some error and nothing happens. Same vice versa.

Sizustar
Jun 24, 2012, 10:36 AM
We are attempting to do the very first lvl.1 Forest mission. He completed Chapter 0. I've attempted to host a game and have him join to no avail (he just can't join). The same vice versa. We're on each others friends lists. When I hit 'T' and click his character and try to add him to my party, there's some error and nothing happens. Same vice versa.

Screenshot?
Or his level isn't high enough?

RAnewearl
Jun 24, 2012, 01:36 PM
Happens to mme and my friend too. We just end up remaking party over and over and just trying to join ~_~ no idea why it doesnt work

Vylera
Jun 24, 2012, 01:47 PM
The very bottom option in party creation is the party level restriction.

[SPOILER-box]http://i.imgur.com/Jzqss.jpg[/SPOILER-box]

30 means up to 30 levels higher than you allowed.
1 means up to 1 level lower than you allowed.

You as in party leader.

I'm 90% sure that's what those values are. Try toying with them.