PDA

View Full Version : Disable extra weapon palettes?

Aurakon
Jun 24, 2012, 11:47 AM
I had just completed the client order from Koffie that gives me the extra weapon palette, however, I don't intend on using all of them. Is there a way to disable the unused ones so that I won't accidentally select bare-handed combat when in the middle of a mission?

goombazoid
Jun 24, 2012, 12:02 PM
Why not just make a copy of some of your other palettes if you really aren't using the space? That way you don't have an unarmed option, and in the future you can put other PAs in there if you want.

Randomness
Jun 24, 2012, 12:28 PM
Open the palette menu, click the gear, click the third option, and it clear it out completely.

Alternatively, just duplicate the upper three on the lower three (you can use the same weapon multiple times)

Aurakon
Jun 24, 2012, 12:31 PM
I suppose the duplication works, I was hoping there would be some sort of toggle option for empty palettes but ah well. :P

Randomness
Jun 24, 2012, 12:33 PM
I suppose the duplication works, I was hoping there would be some sort of toggle option for empty palettes but ah well. :P

Well, try clearing it completely, which is different from the hands.

You can use the first and second options in the gear menu to copy and paste slots, respectively.