PDA

View Full Version : Mission Drop Chances??

Nadeem K
Jun 24, 2012, 03:25 PM
Whenever I select a mission, you can see 2 items next to it, and sometimes it shows a rare weapon...I believe its randomized...anyways can someone please tell me what this means? Does it give you a hint that you may be able to obtain a rare weapon on that playthrough of the mission?

ShadowsCrush
Jun 24, 2012, 03:30 PM
Basically, more or less it's the "rarest" two item you have a chance to find from that mission, or so it seems, I have terrible luck getting them anyway XD
However its only weapons and armor pieces, this doesn't count PA's and Techs and such

renrinken
Jun 24, 2012, 03:42 PM
Basically, more or less it's the "rarest" two item you have a chance to find from that mission, or so it seems, I have terrible luck getting them anyway XD
However its only weapons and armor pieces, this doesn't count PA's and Techs and such

They change occasionally though, so I assume threes a "rare" pool of items that constantly cycles through.

olaallppl
Jun 24, 2012, 03:48 PM
i never see gun weapons for my chara D: are there any, or just swords and partisans?

ShadowsCrush
Jun 24, 2012, 03:54 PM
i never see gun weapons for my chara D: are there any, or just swords and partisans?

Can be anything armor/weapon, so any of the 3 slots of armor equips, rifle, launcher, gunblade, sword, partisan, wire lance, staff, card launcher, and any I might have missed lol