PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Matterboard 1 E5 Spawn rate?

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2012, 03:42 PM
Anyone know if they exist outside of open forest? Really annoying haha. I didn't see any in any other mission and the spawn rate seems extremely low on open forest...after killing 2 of them I didn't get the item required either :X.

Anyone have some alternative method to getting this matterboard done?

Metis
Jun 24, 2012, 03:55 PM
Your only choices is to keep trying or wait for the emergency mission, whenever that pops up.

I tried doing it, but after killing about 12 and not getting anything I just gave up and went to another one.

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2012, 04:01 PM
Thanks, sucks to hear :X. Which other ones end the board, do you know?

ellu
Jun 24, 2012, 06:15 PM
The monsters that drop the item do exist outside of the forest.

My brother got his from one in the caves, and I got mine from the desert.

The first desert mission seems like it would be good, because we fought a lot of them. :v

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 06:25 PM
I haven't seen any in the caves yet. but if the deserts have them too.. omgwtfbbq yay! I can just ignore it and do it later yayyy.

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2012, 06:34 PM
That's true, but don't you need to do it to get onto Matterboard 2?

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 06:36 PM
I have no clue, I thought the two orange orb thingies are the only "Required" ones. (aside from the ones you take to reach them).

Zorafim
Jun 24, 2012, 07:01 PM
Those guys are just as rare no matter where you go. I've seen more in the caves than anywhere else. The emergency mission seems best, since it spawns nothing but Darkers.

MonopolyMan
Jun 24, 2012, 07:09 PM
That's true, but don't you need to do it to get onto Matterboard 2?

No. To unlock Matter Board 2, do the story quest(the level 11 one), and go into the cave behind the grass(it's initially blocked off). You'll discover a girl, then she'll appear in town near the skill counter. Talk to her, then go back to where you first got the Matter Board and you'll get the second.

DreXxiN
Jun 24, 2012, 07:58 PM
No. To unlock Matter Board 2, do the story quest(the level 11 one), and go into the cave behind the grass(it's initially blocked off). You'll discover a girl, then she'll appear in town near the skill counter. Talk to her, then go back to where you first got the Matter Board and you'll get the second.

Thanks! that's a relief, got to matterboard 2 now :)

MrShoestore
Jun 24, 2012, 08:06 PM
i was having trouble with e-5 not dropping.. then i switch to e-2, and that was the same...

Ghalion
Jun 24, 2012, 08:08 PM
at least rockbears are a guaranteed spawn in that one map... those stupid queen things are just plain rare everywhere that I've been. I get MAYBE 1 every 4 runs of whatever.