PDA

View Full Version : LF Community on Ship 9

Talji
Jun 24, 2012, 06:02 PM
So...Any folks on Ship 9? I just started yesterday around lvl 5.

BenjaminX23
Jun 24, 2012, 06:53 PM
I'm on ship nine. i'm only level 2, but i'll take all the friends i can get.

Talji
Jun 25, 2012, 02:50 PM
Awesome. Are you gonna be on later today?

bitmaster
Jun 25, 2012, 04:34 PM
I'm on ship 9. I'm usually in block 20. my IGN is Bit.

Bradders
Jun 26, 2012, 06:47 AM
I am ship 9 Blocks vary but if anyone needs a help i will be happy to i am level 15 atm. Will be on later around 7pm. My IGN is Bradders

riezahughes
Jun 26, 2012, 06:52 AM
LightForce, eh?

trancerxboi
Jun 29, 2012, 12:52 PM
The name is Your Hope. Feel free to find or message me :]

Hunter - 16
Ranger - 3
Force - 10

KusaTheFonewearl
Jun 29, 2012, 01:23 PM
I am curious... How did we land on ship 2 in the first place? did all those big community sites like here, ragol.uk, pscave and whatnot have an admin meeting and decide it? Personally I think we should all stick together instead of spreading out on all these different ships. I'm on ship 2, most people on here are on ship 2 that I know of. We should just make ship 2 the place where the outside of jp community plays. It'd be easier for everybody, you could find people and meet and greet, socialize, all that good stuff, without having to wait hours for 1 or 2 eng ppl to come on one of those outer ships.

FooteLV
Jun 29, 2012, 01:57 PM
I am curious... How did we land on ship 2 in the first place? did all those big community sites like here, ragol.uk, pscave and whatnot have an admin meeting and decide it? Personally I think we should all stick together instead of spreading out on all these different ships. I'm on ship 2, most people on here are on ship 2 that I know of. We should just make ship 2 the place where the outside of jp community plays. It'd be easier for everybody, you could find people and meet and greet, socialize, all that good stuff, without having to wait hours for 1 or 2 eng ppl to come on one of those outer ships.

Totally agree.

ClothoBuer
Jun 29, 2012, 02:07 PM
Ship 2 was where all the PSOW alpha testers decided to meet up, and in closed beta the general community agreed to stick with it, and we've been there ever since. As for the other communities, some of them have come to 2, but most of them are relatively spread across the ships.

Defend
Jun 29, 2012, 02:32 PM
This whole disconnected ship thing is such a huge downer for PSO. :(